Ovulating End of Februaury TTC Cycle #1

My turn to reassure you--DON'T PANIC! Remember, these studies use enough alcohol to drown a horse; if this were a typical trend of humanity, we'd all have A LOT more problems than we actually do imho.

I know a ton of people who were BOTH drinking heavily (which is why they ended up having a baby to begin with) whose children are lovely and fine. =)

If you were to DTD Monday and O Weds, you'd likely have a girl, MissMcCoy. No panicking!

Oh shoot I meant Sunday. He was gone Monday.
Is that too long of a window...

Off topic a bit here but watery cm? Does this mean I'm ovulating? Xx

usually watery right before.so its a good time to bd

You never know, Miss McCoy, some swimmers live up to like five days if conditions are optimal--you'd just be waaaay more likely to have a girl doing it like that! =)

Hi, this is my first post in this group! I came
Off the pill a year ago and had my first period at the end of January...I haven't had
One since and am on day 33 of my cycle. I thought I had missed ovulation, however today I had really sore nipples and have had EWCM so have just decided to do a ovulation stick which I think is a really strong positive....if so when should I ovulate, have missed it already?!

Thanks

Off the pill a year ago and had my first period at the end of January...I haven't had
One since and am on day 33 of my cycle. I thought I had missed ovulation, however today I had really sore nipples and have had EWCM so have just decided to do a ovulation stick which I think is a really strong positive....if so when should I ovulate, have missed it already?!

Thanks

That can also indicate a pregnancy, I forget where I read it but there have been cases where women have thought they missed their surge and took opks and turned out they were preggers. I'd buy an HPT just in case. If not you should be ov'ing tomorrow or next day

I think it would be too early yet for a pregnancy test. Maybe wait another week on that.
Dtd, dtd, dtd. Could be your fertile window. Wont hurt to try.

If I O'd right this second It would be beside 60hr old sperm...

Sheesh. How did I ever just fall pregnant.
Or the time I tried I fell pregnant the first cycle....

This stinks! Bloody fishing trip ruining my chances!

Wont be home till tomorrow night now. Im going INSANE

Thanks

Hi! I agree with Sweetmama that you should take an hpt to make sure, but it could just be delayed ovulation. If you haven't been having regular periods yet then you could be ovulating really late. So you could be ovulating today or in the next day or two, so go bd lady! :)

If I O'd right this second It would be beside 60hr old sperm...

Sheesh. How did I ever just fall pregnant.
Or the time I tried I fell pregnant the first cycle....

This stinks! Bloody fishing trip ruining my chances!

Wont be home till tomorrow night now. Im going INSANE

Aww you never know! I've read people's stories of getting pregnant even though they hadn't bd for a week before they ovulated so it is possible, even FF lists 4 days before O on the pregnancy monitor. :)

As for me, still neggie on the opk's, did 2 today. They expired in November but I'm not going to buy new ones since I have a whole bag of the same batch I bought a long time ago lol. So hopefully they are still working! Had lots of EWCM yesterday but none at all today. Hoping tomorrow it comes back!! lol This ttc stuff is pretty funny.. over analyzing every detail haha! :winkwink:

Thanks guys! It's all so hard to keep track of! People have told me to try temping to be certain of the actually ovulation day, maybe next month if we have no luck this month!

Done another Opk this morning and another positive not quite as strong but I'm sure it's positive! Going to keep dtd to try and catch the little egg! Poor OH was fast asleep last night when I texted, woke him up just to dtd...bless him:winkwink:

I've put this mornings Opk to see if you guys think it's still a +

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks guys! It's all so hard to keep track of! People have told me to try temping to be certain of the actually ovulation day, maybe next month if we have no luck this month!

Done another Opk this morning and another positive not quite as strong but I'm sure it's positive! Going to keep dtd to try and catch the little egg! Poor OH was fast asleep last night when I texted, woke him up just to dtd...bless him:winkwink:

I've put this mornings Opk to see if you guys think it's still a +

X

I think this looks like a positive! Are you testing first thing in the morning? I have read that 2pm is the best time to test for the LH surge.

This one was about 9am this morning! The one I did yesterday was at 10.30...that was (what I think) a really strong positive!

X

That looks positive to me, my cm is still egg white but still no surge on my opk. It's getting darker though so maybe later today or tomorrow

I can't figure out how to post a picture, but I want to post a picture of my OPK test from yesterday afternoon. I can not tell if it is positive or negative. Can you guys look at this thread, I was able to put the picture here. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2289397-please-help-opk-result-pic-included.html

Totally positive!
I also had a surge yesterday and today!
Waiting for my OH to get home so I can jump his bones!
Hopefully its not too late!

Yay for +opk's! Still waiting on mine, it got quite a bit darker today though so hopefully tomorrow. Was hoping for ovulation tomorrow at the latest since hubby is leaving tmrw for a month, but looks like maybe O on Friday if I get my surge Thurs. Maybe I'll luck out & O on the same day as my surge. Also my ewcm seems to have gone missing, weird since I usually have it for like 5 days straight before O day but I only had it good for one day this time.. Figures! Hope it comes back!

We've been slacking on dtd cause I honestly did not think I would ovulate this quickly! My 10 day AF just ended on Thursday, and I got a positive OPK by Tuesday? That's so quick. We only dtd last night :( If I did in fact ovulate yesterday, my chances are looking pretty slim. We'll definitely dtd again tonight. My BBT hasn't risen yet so the fertile period is not over!

Hello all! I should ovulate around Fri (2/27) or Sat. This is our 2nd cycle TTC #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->