Ovulating End of Februaury TTC Cycle #1

Lol at missmccoy, too funny!! it's all so glamorous isn't it?? :)

We've been naturally dtd almost every other day, I just found out about the SMEP every other day thing like 2 days ago lol so that works out good! I think once my ewcm comes in strong then we'll try for every day til he leaves on Thursday. I had a tiny bit today so that probly means the rest of the week.. He is def happy about that!! Lol

It definitely does take over your life! We dtd the last 2 days I start ovulating tomorrow so it's every other after tonight! Just as he was getting used to every day! What's the theory about boys? dtd on the day? Xx

Tried DTD last night but my boyfriend is being such a wanker right now, he suffers from SAD and gets into moods where I just wanna strangle him. He's been peeving me off for the last 2 days.

To gender-bias your kids towards a boy, yeah, the day-of-O is the way to go. My anatomy professor in college said something about boys being faster but weaker while girls are slower but hardier--and if memory serves, it had something to do about extra energy reserves in the x chromosome, which slow them down but make them last longer. If you want a girl, then you try the day or two before-hand.

That's just what my professor said, though!

I ovulate in two days! so if i DTD tonight then maybe that's a better chance of conceiving a girl!? but i'll still do it everyday of my fertile window! just to increase my chances!!

Waiting for the fertile window has taken forever!! and being in it will feel like forever! And probably waiting to test will feel like forever!!! x

I'd love for a girl so much, I usually don't get to DTD the day of OV so maybe I'll get a lil girlie soon. haha. I hope my boy streak is over

I dtd Sunday and im meant to ovulate Tuesday! Hopefully there is some little gals waiting to board the cruise ship "Eggie"
Hahaha

Not sure if my man is home Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll be dtd then as well. Just to be safe.

I dtd Sunday and im meant to ovulate Tuesday! Hopefully there is some little gals waiting to board the cruise ship "Eggie"
Hahaha

Not sure if my man is home Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll be dtd then as well. Just to be safe.

We need opposite genders lol... Kidding but ahh I want a girl so so bad. I'm excited to use that girl name we picked out lol

I've read that too about the girl & boy spermies. I'd love a girl and hubby wants a boy so we agreed no purposeful attempts at manipulating it haha. This is our first time ever ttc, I am trying to remain calm but I'm too excited lol! It's all kind of surreal, after all these years of being afraid of getting pregnant and trying to avoid it at all costs, now to be trying to do it on purpose is so weird! But in a good way :) Know what I mean?? lol

Definitely know what you mean Lomelindi.

AFM: I'm super worried I took an OPK earlier and it was darker and now it's super light like almost not there. I'm worried I missed my surge

Your pee could have been more diluted? Usually I ovulate the day after a +opk so don't worry! :)

It wasn't close to positive earlier just darker than it is now

This happened to me last month. I had a faint line on the OPK for a few days then it completely went away, without any positives. I continued taking an OPK each day and the faint line came back and a positive OPK shortly followed. Do you chart your BBT's? This would show you if you ovulated or not.

I Was cramping yesterday and bitchy... bloated... Seriously felt like AF was coming

This happened to me last month. I had a faint line on the OPK for a few days then it completely went away, without any positives. I continued taking an OPK each day and the faint line came back and a positive OPK shortly followed. Do you chart your BBT's? This would show you if you ovulated or not.

I do chart yes. I had my dip today.

I got my surge today!

Hopefully there are a bunch of female sperm hanging round ready to make a little home for them selves! haha

Ill still dtd with hubby for good measure!!

I've always wanted a little girl, but the more we talk about it, the more I'm realizing that I want BOTH (but hubby only wants one...) If we have a girl, I'll be sad that we won't have someone to carry on our last name (Hubby is the last of his line--although he says we're going to raise a ball-busting feminist who will take the name with her if we have a girl, lmao). Additionally, there's no way I wouldn't have karmic payback for the way I treated my mother as a teenager. Seriously... eek!

Meanwhile, I think hubby secretly wants a boy (so he can dress him up with little bow ties and boat shoes and tiny tuxedos, probably), which would be exciting for me, too.. I'd love a little boy just like my husband. However, I'm convinced that if I have a boy, he's going to end up being a serial killer. No idea why--I've just had a lot of awful stuff happen to me, and I sit there thinking that no mom looks at her son and thinks, "Yep, he's going to kill someone someday!" =/ But then, I'm convinced that everyone does their absolute best with their children, which isn't always the case I guess...Bah.

I need to focus more on positives of genders rather than negatives!

Long story longer, we will not be gender-biasing our kids I don't think!

DONT WORRY! hahaha I always have serial killer thoughts about in my mind! haha I thought I was the only one! LMAO!

So I am in a bit of a pickle!

We dtd sunday morning.
Got my LH surge on the OPK today (Tuesday)
Hubby is out on a fishing trip and wont be back until Wednesday.
Where we could dtd... BUT! He has been pickling himself! No joke. Wasted sunday, Wake up start drinking beer and OJ then Wasted Monday... and hes already back to beer and OJ.
Soooo... Do I really want those pickled sperm?!?! Haha im not being funny this is a legit question.
Also what do you think the chances are If we DTD Monday... and I should ovulate... Wednesday...

Ahhhhhhhh I just found this... damn google https://fasalaska.com/DadsBirthDefects.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->