Ovulating on CD7 after Chemical?

Kazorina

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had a chemical last cycle and all my tests are now negative. It took 5 or 6 days for my hormones to drop completley but now I feel like I am ovulating or have done yesterday on CD7???

What is that all about? I have oodles of EWCM and yesterday I had pinching pain in my ovaries and some crampy pain during BD'ing. These are all my signs of ovulation, I have no opk's as we weren't going to try this month,, so no way to confirm my suspicions.

I am usually a 30 day + cycle ovulating around CD19/20 so this is way early! We BD anyway but not becuase of ovulation just because it had been awhile with all the stress of the chemical etc and now I am worried i've set myself up for more heartache because my body is so out of whack!

Anyone go through the same? There is some similair posts on here but they are old and there is no outcome or confirmation on them.

I was worried about my cycle after my feb mc so I bought the clear blue easy digital opk's and used them every day. I ovulated the same time I normally due, but a lot of women ovulate early so it is very possible that you ovulated that quickly. I just got a :bfp: on Friday and now all I do is worry over every little twinge :dohh:

I was worried about my cycle after my feb mc so I bought the clear blue easy digital opk's and used them every day. I ovulated the same time I normally due, but a lot of women ovulate early so it is very possible that you ovulated that quickly. I just got a :bfp: on Friday and now all I do is worry over every little twinge :dohh:

Congrats!!

We just miscarried today and am going to use OPK's when the bleeding stops. I hear people can ovulate earlier after a miscarriage. Get Bding and goodluck,

Sorry for all our losses :( xxx

Yes you very well may ovulate earlier after a mc I used opk's as soon as the bleeding stopped. I ovulated as normal but that does vary widely. I just hope this one sticks and I hop you get a :bfp: soon :hugs:

MrsClark- Congrats on your BFP! and Thank you for the advice.

Mwaah- Sorry for your loss, fingers crossed for a BFP soon!

I am just going to play it by ear and try and be a bit more relaxed this month, i'll look out for ovulation signs around when I usually would ovulate and see what happens. I really do think i've ovulated already though and have found a few posts online to back it up as a possibility.

Fingers crossed xx

I had a chemical in jan. and o'd 8 days later so it's possible. Good luck:)

MrsClark- Congrats on your BFP! and Thank you for the advice.

Mwaah- Sorry for your loss, fingers crossed for a BFP soon!

I am just going to play it by ear and try and be a bit more relaxed this month, i'll look out for ovulation signs around when I usually would ovulate and see what happens. I really do think i've ovulated already though and have found a few posts online to back it up as a possibility.

Fingers crossed xx

very possible - I really do hope you get a :bfp: A mc is probably one of the most heartbreaking things you can go through :hugs:

I was just about to post something similar, I had a chemical last week and used an OPK today and was suprised by the strength of the line.

I have no idea about my cycles but the chemical pregnancy happened after the first time I ovulated since having my little girl (I am breastfeeding still) I hadn't had a period in 2 years.

Prior to having my daughter I would have expected Ov. on CD 18 but I wander if it might happen earlier now :shrug:

Oh I am so glad you all poabove about this. Same thing happened to me! I miscarried last week and I started having O symptoms yesterday (EWCM, side twinges, tenderness during BD, etc) but I didn't test with an OPK because I don't have any in the house since I am only on CD 10. I usually don't O until CD17. So I guess I am goingto have to buy some OPK's and see what in the world is going on. :wacko:
I heard you can be extra fertile and your cycle can be crazy after a m/c but I guess I just didn't believe it.

Good luck everyone!

Good Luck Ladies!

The more I read online, the more I know anything is possible. I am meant to be coming into my fertile period now and I have no signs (ticker is out by a few days) , so I think it's definatley been and gone around CD7-9 ish. Crazy!

MrsMck04- Keep us updated if your opk's match your symptoms, I feel exactly the same around ovulation.

AmeliePoulain - It's possible your ovulation date will change from having your daughter, once you have regular cycles again it will be easier to pinpoint and may well end up earlier than CD18. What CD did you have the positive OPK on?

:dust:

Yesterday was cd 6 and the opk wasn't positive just much darker than I would expect, I will keep you posted as to when I do actually ovulate x

My OPK was most definently NEGATIVE. So I guess I just got a weird round of random EWCM? Who knows? Oh, well, on to more OPK testing!!

I wish now i'd bought some opk's around CD7 when I suspected ov, as i've been getting more EWCM this week but no other symptoms apart from being randomly bloated yesterday.

So when I was shopping I noticed they sold the cheap OPK strips, so bought a box of 5 (yesterday) Did 2 one around 3pm then again at 7pm both strong lines but not as dark as the control line, today's one at 3pm looks really positive if not damn close. Ticker says i'll ovulate tomorrow, so maybe everything is just staying the same and the chemical pregnancy gave me some odd symptoms??

I'll add a pic in a minute, I hate long cycles ovulating around CD 20/21 is a killer for waiting it out. :cry:

It's hard to see in the pic but the left hand side of the test line is as dark as the control line. The line itself is a lot darker than yesterdays opk's. Updated my ticker as well to match last cycle, as the mix up of dates is confusing me and I want to try and avoid testing early but I am so impatient as well, which does not help.

Attachments

• DSCN1120.jpg
    DSCN1120.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 23
It's hard to see in the pic but the left hand side of the test line is as dark as the control line. The line itself is a lot darker than yesterdays opk's. Updated my ticker as well to match last cycle, as the mix up of dates is confusing me and I want to try and avoid testing early but I am so impatient as well, which does not help.

Those opk's drove me crazy trying to tell if it was as dark or darker than the control line :dohh: I switched to the digital ones that gives you a blank circle or a smiley face because i was afraid I would mess it up. Your line does look as dark as the control line. I am impatient as well. It feels like 4 years when I am waiting on something lol

Got my +OPK yesterday and temp rise today so I am officially in my TWW. :)

Vitamin b complex obviously worked for me - I ovulated 1 day earlier than normal so hopefully it will lengthen my LP too

Keep me posted on your TWW. Hope they pass quickly for us so we don't go too crazy in the next 2 weeks :)

I'm still waiting to O, on cd 14 today and lines are finally getting darker. Have the digi's ready for when they get super dark. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have the smiley face.

Had sooo much EWCM though already, our body really does wierd things after a loss.

Hoping you all catch that egg!! xx

Cd 14 here too but no sign of a positive opk yet, before having my little girl I ov'd on cd 18/19 so not too worried yet. I am also getting loads of ewcm though, very odd!

HI Ladies,

I am answering this thread because I can't find my old one that I think we all were all posting on that one as well.

I had a chemical on 3.13.12 and stopped bleeding on 3.16.12.

But I am in the same did I O yet or not boat. So I believe I O'd on CD 9, since I started to get EWCM on CD 7 and what it seems like +opks (the darn lines always seem to confuse me, but based on my last few cycles, I am sure it was positive). I did see my temps rise about cd 9, so I am guessing I have O'd at this point.
I also did have ovulation pains, and I am still having the dull aches in my back and abdomen, always a pleasure...

But now I am second guessing myself because I am psyching myself out. Maybe I am still to O? Technically I should O this week if I were on schedule.

Someone just tell me to shut up and just look forward for my TWW....or have any other insights!?

PS, my ticker is WAAAAY off....

Good luck to those that are waiting to test!!
:dust::bfp:

not sure why the EWCM is showing early after a chemical, going by mine I would have O'd a few days ago but just got my 1st smiley so assuming tomorrow (cd15) is O day which is a day earlier than last cycle.
I have barely have any cm!!! luckily i have some preseed to hand :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"