Ovulating on CD7 after Chemical?

not sure why the EWCM is showing early after a chemical, going by mine I would have O'd a few days ago but just got my 1st smiley so assuming tomorrow (cd15) is O day which is a day earlier than last cycle.
I have barely have any cm!!! luckily i have some preseed to hand :p xx

I am hoping with my early EWCM then that I might ov. on CD 18/19.

I am still breastfeeding though (one feed before bedtime) so that is another complicating factor :shrug:

I am hoping with my early EWCM then that I might ov. on CD 18/19.

I am still breastfeeding though (one feed before bedtime) so that is another complicating factor :shrug:

Fingers crossed for you honey. If you have had one cycle whilst breast feeding I'm sure you'll O ok this month xxx

I'm still in the confused boat but least I am not alone!

Really not sure what's happened this month but it's kind of been good not knowing, I tested at the weekend and thought I saw a faint line but now thinking it was nothing. I ordered some cheapies online and they came today but too scared to use one. If I did ov on time as opposed to CD7 then I only have another week to wait it out.

Good luck to us all and i'll keep checking back for updates xx

Sooooo confused :wacko:

I have more EWCM than I have ever had in my life and I am starting to get crampy back ache but my OPKs are still really pale :shrug:

I started OPKing on CD 6 so definitely not missed anything - hoping for ov. over the weekend at this rate....

I got my positive OPK today on CD 18, exactly the same as my pre baby cycles. No gradual fade in on the OPKs, just a big positive today :flower:

I'm still in the confused boat but least I am not alone!

Really not sure what's happened this month but it's kind of been good not knowing, I tested at the weekend and thought I saw a faint line but now thinking it was nothing. I ordered some cheapies online and they came today but too scared to use one. If I did ov on time as opposed to CD7 then I only have another week to wait it out.

Good luck to us all and i'll keep checking back for updates xx

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a :bfp: Keep thinking positive thoughts. We are all rooting for each other :hugs:

:sex: Yey! So glad you got your positive opk, fingers crossed now! :dust:

I ovulated 2 days after my period and had a positive OPK i had a further 2 positive OPKS a week later. Strange I know but it definitely happened. Some women ovulate early in a cycle it isn't always around day 13-16 as most people think. Im baffled as to why this happened

Jodiettc - chances are if you had a positive OPK a week later you O'd then. I regularly get false surges and don't O then another surge a few days to a week later and O then.

However I do know ladies who have short cyckes andO very early.

Been stalking this trend as I had a chemical last cycle and was hoping to O earlier. Cd 15 today and no sign yet. Normally O cd18-24.

Good luck to those in the TWE. Fingers crossed for our sticky beans.

I think I am in your same boat. I just had another LH surge on CD 21, my opks were more positive than the ones on CD7-9, when I thought I o'd. My temps never really supported that theory, so I was kind of skeptical for o'ing so early.

I am a cd 15-16 o'er on any normal cycle. I thought maybe I o'd early because of my chemical, I am today 3 weeks from the start of my chemical.

It seems now that I maybe have O'd late, today on CD 21 with my temps seeming more supportive and my opks but let's see if I get 3 days of higher temps.

Can you have more that one LH surge that is "fake"? I would hate to not O again after the last "fake" O on CD 9.

Symptoms wise, I have just had the dull backackes and just a bit nauseous since CD 9, yesterday and this morning I have had sharper pains and more ovulation pains, but after this past month, everything feels the same, it's just pain.

Anyone with some words of encouragement or advice??
Is this normal?

You prob can have more than one fake surge. I've only ever had one though.

Are your OPKs still +? Have you taken a HPT? OPKs act like a 25miU hpt.

Can you link your chart?

Yeah, I was just trying to figure out how to do that through FF, stay tuned!

But I have had the same thoughts you have....HPT was negative this morning, and I still have a mostly pos OPK...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36d5fb

Errrrrm very confusing. Your temps this cycle don't match your pre or post O temps from last cycle. What about previous cycles?

Without looking at past charts I'd say you haven't O'd yet.

The next few days will tell you more.

Tell me about it, this month nothing seems normal. I did upate the link, so you can see my chart from Jan this year.

I still have a pos OPK and am really feeling the pains today, so maybe either today or tomm I will O. It all depends on temps this week!

Hi Ladies!

Looks like I did have a fake O day earlier this month on CD9....BUT my 2nd surge was definitely a confirmed O! I just O'd on cd 21, so I officially DPO 2 in my TWW! I don't feel much of anything right now, except relief that I did finally O. My temps are higher than anything all month(99.1this morning compared to my normal 98.3-98.6), so I know for a fact that this is right this time....fingers crossed! Here we go!

Link to chart:

Woo Hoo! Glad to hear about your temp increase! Welcome to the 2ww. Hope it goes quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->