Ovulating test help...please!

Emma247

Reaction score
I tested yesterday and no line but we dtd last night.
I've just tested now and I can see a line but it is faint, which says negative on the pack. Will this get darker then and then when it's at it's darkest is that when I'm ovulating?
New to all this so advice would be much appreciated x

Hi it could either go dark gradually or be very faint one day & then go to positive next day, with me it's usually light one day & then goes darker next day & positive within few hours so i test twice a day once it gets darker. It has to be as dark as control line or darker for it to called a positive & once it is you will usually ovulate 12/36 hours later, usually within 24 hours though & then the egg hangs around for 12/24 hours too so best once u get a positive opk to bed next 3 days just to give u best chance good luck

Ah right, that's great thanks for that. Haha I was so happy to see a line it was almost like it's got two lines on the pregnancy test haha!

Where are you at in your cycle? Today is cd 13 for me, and I ovulated kind of early, either yesterday or today (hard to tell with this pain that won't go away).

When are you testing with your opk? NEVER use FMU (like a prego test), ever. I don't think I have ever seen a woman have great results with that. I get my best lines in the afternoon/evening, even with diluted urine.

Hope this helps, somewhat!

Is the first day of your last period day 1? If so then im on day 17.
ive had cramps since yesterday...testing mid afternoon. I tested late last night and got a negative but still crampy which im guessing is ovulation?
i hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->