ovulation after mc

leosmum

Reaction score
i had a miscarriage 7 weeks ago at 6 weeks pregnant. I have since not had a period and im always regular. i have no hpt's left but have some cheapy ovulation kits so ive been peeing on a few, friday there were two definate lines, saturday the test line had gotten darker and today the test line definately darker than the control line. could i be ovulating 7 weeks after my mc or could i actually be pregnant? ive had some slight red and brown streaking in my dc but very little, could that be implantation?

Cant answer this with any certainty! I would go talk to your doctor? Good luck tho <3

Hi im in the same boat but i had a erpc 7 wks ago still no period just some spotting just done ovulation test and its positive??? oh i dont know whats happening.

Hi! So sorry for your loss hun! :hugs:
I've heard you can ovulate without a period - especially after an early m/c - that's why you hear about woman getting preggers right after a m/c without ever having AF in between! Wouldn't that be grand! :)
I'd go get a cheapie hpt and check - otherwise get to bd'ing just in case you are ovulating!
(Since I'm a POAS addict - I was getting positive OPKs a few days before my bfp with my last pregnancy so that could be the case for you!)
FX for you either way!!

Hi I had a MC at 6 weeks 2 years ago.I never had a period and 14 days after the last of the bleed from the MC I got a positive OPK.So BD and couple of times and 14 days later I got a positive HPT.My son was born last October.So yes it is possible to ovulate without having a period first.Hope that helps.I also believe you are very fertile after a MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->