ovulation after miscarriage

cscbeth8421

Reaction score
So we just had a missed miscarriage ( i was 11 weeks, but everything stopped at 6 weeks, my body just didn't notice). Took the misoprostol, ultrasound showed something still there, so i decided to do weekly hcg's till negative. (trying to avoid d&c or repeating the misoprostol)

Fri May 22nd HCG 1200
Thurs May 28th HCG 216

Took urine pregnancy test yesterday just out of curiosity. It was neg (yay...lets be done with this whole thing!) So having more blood work done tomorrow (expecting it to be negative).

I had egg white CM last night....is it seriously possible i could be ovulating? I have had a high sex drive the past 5 days or so. I usually ovulate on the 18th CD...but my levels were still positive last week...super duper confused. we are planning to start trying in Aug.

I had a chemical pregnancy last month ( totally unplanned), and this month I ovulated - despite pcos, despite everything - sometimes a miscarriage "resets" the body and you may very well have ovulated - but it probably is a good idea to wait a few months until ttc again - so good plan with August :)

I had a mmc too and a d&c and afterwards i had ewcm much earlier than i expected but it was not ovulation in my case, i think it was just my hormones trying to sort themselves out. Try an opk? Good plan to wait til Aug, i waited 3 cycles too because my OH had surgery and in hindsight I'm glad we had to wait a little because i feel emotionally and physically ready now. Hope it comes round quickly for you and sorry for your loss :hugs:

Yes. I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks. I O'ed two weeks later. You're super fertile after a miscarriage too. We had sex twice in one month because all of us got sick and I was still recovering mentally two months after the MC and we got pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->