Ovulation cramps, test again?

dulsday

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I new to this. My hubby and are TTC. This is my first month. I have been tracking my O day by calendar. On Thursday I took a First Response opk and this is what it looked like. According my my calendar my O day was this Saturday. Unfortunately I was unable to test Friday-Sunday due to vacation. Today, Monday, I have had some cramping. Could I had O'd late, are they O cramps? Should I take a Clear Blue ovualtion digi?

Attachments

• IMAG0982.jpg
    IMAG0982.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
Ovulation cramps can happen at any time before, during, and after you ovulate. I recommend BBT to confirm ovulation. With BBT you have a very noticeable temp shift followed by a 3 day elevation in temp. OPK only detects the LH surge so it may be you are still in a surge. :)

I would only use the calendars as a general idea. It wouldn't hurt to test again. But as long as you are having sex around suspected ovulation and there are know known fertility issues you have a pretty fair shot at conception. My doctor who has been doing IVF for over 33 years and learned from the fathers of IVF says it's not that common to not ovulate sometime after a positive opk. So I would say you are just fine with the opks, but if you want to temp and chart, that's an option too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->