Ovulation Kits

AfterAbigail

Reaction score
Hello all,

Has anyone used Ovulation kits and do you think they work? I have brought a the supposedly whiz bang one from Clear Blue but havent used it enough yet to detect a pattern and predict ovulation.

Any advice would be great

Do you mean a pee on a stick one or the actual machine thing lol

I just use the pee on a sticks and they work great :thumbup:
Here's mine from this month, these are Boots own brand but Internet Cheapies from ebay work just as good lol

Attachments

• PICT3912.jpg
    PICT3912.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
i used the clearblue digis and cheapies from ebay...used the cheapies everyday after af until they started getting darker then used the digi ones, i never missed my surge with the digi, but the ic gave me a false positive the month i got my bfp, it was only because the digi was negative that day that i knew i wasnt ov'ing, ov'ed a week later...hope this helps x

I used the clearblue easy digital's for the first time this month. Previously I used reg. clearblue's but hated trying to analyze the lines!!

Since they were digital there was no guessing, and I kept using them after I should have o'd since this was our first trying cycle since m/c. I got a smiley face a week later, so I o'd a week late.

I'm now in the 2ww but I just wanted to tell you that I think the digital ones are the way to go!! And that is def. worth it to know when you are going to ovulate.

Hiya
I used the digital ones for my first month, but it then hit me how expensive that could be, especially if the cycle isnt regular to start with. For the past 3 months I have used internet strips from AMAZON and they have been fine and given me a positive OPK during each month.
x
x

I have used them in the past. I also used the internet cheapies from ebay until they got darker and backed it up with a digi one. Works out cheaper that way and there's no doubt. Good luck. Dxxx

I would totally recommend CB digis x

I use ebay cheapies which work great then confirm with clearblue digi just like angelwings

Good luck

I used them one monht then gave up, to much money and hassle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"