Ovulation on cd 34??please look at my chart

nik25

Reaction score
I'm one week late today, a few days a go I had two days of positive opks & a thermal shift. Since it looks like i'm just now ovulating, can I still get pregnant this month? What do you think is going on??? Thanks so much

It looks to me like it could be ovulation. I would put your coverline at 97.4 and see what happens over the next few days, but looks promising, nice rise in temps associated with HSO and EWCM! You can get pregnant whenever you ovulate, just a matter of if the spermies get there and if implantation occurs! When did you BD? Good luck!

Thank you so much! We actually bd on cd 34! I was taking pregnancy test b/c I was late and getting bfn :( so I took an opk and got a smiley :)! I guess this would be so awesome if I got pregnant this month b/c we weren't even thinking about it since I though I had already O'd. :)

I don't know what your regular post-OV temps are like, but if your temps go up tomorrow (Thurs), then you may have OV'd on CD33. A thermal rise actually indicates that OV has already taken place, and not that you are in the process of ovulating. So charting doesn't actually predict OV, it only confirms it.

Best of luck!

Yeah you can still get pregnant if you ovulate that late. If your temps go back up to being high I say you ovulated on CD33. Ovulation is the day before the temp rise. I think your temperatures from the beginning is what's confusing FF. Good luck hun xx

Thanks! My temp went back up to 97.8 so fx'd :)

When should Af show since it looks like i'm 6DPO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->