ovulation + opk rant

anjie27

Reaction score
Well I was told after the surgery my cycles could be irregular the first three months afterwards and the fact that I took bcp for 10 days after this cycle started then the break through bleeding but I still started the opk early just in case I ovulated early like I did the day before they surgery. They looked like they were starting to get some color but then when I tested today at my regular time it was lighter then normal so I waited another 4 hours and tested again and the same. I am just glad that I ordered some more clinicalguard ovulation strips and since this time I am actually ttc instead of seeing when I ovulate for the surgery I got the pack that came with 25 ovulation test strips and 5 pregnancy test strips. I am also going to be going Monday to get some more Clear Blue Easy Digital ovulation tests because I know I probably wont get the ones I ordered in time and I want to make sure I have something to use instead of going stir crazy. I just wish that I didn't take the bcp and got a second opinion before starting the bcp because other wise I don't think my cycle would be going all crazy right now. Anyways I hope in the next few days the color will start gettting darker instead of getting lighter like it did today. ok end of rant

Hope it gets darker for you. I used cheapie strips three times a day, and then when they would start to get a bit darker, I used the digital :) ones. There were times where the cheapies would be considered negative--but I'd get a smiley face, so I think it's good to use both. :dust: to you.

Yes that is why I ordered the cheapies so I can take those along with the digitals once a day. They should be sent on Monday and I should get them by Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->