ovulation pain! :'(

SVT1991

Reaction score
So im currently WTT september this year, had my first january 2014 and since have been cursed with not only either very heavy or very light periods but also severe ovulation pain. I literally feel like I get stabbed and someone twists the knife, then the pain gets worse amd travels round my back and I feel like I cant move or get comfy. I end up in tears every month as nothing helps and all my doc says is " at least you know when ur ovulating" I am dreading doing the deed around this time. I just duno what to do with myself. Honestly im that bad every month if I didnt want more children id beg the doctors to do something drastic to stop me ovulating.
please tell me im not alone in this? Does anyone else suffer this bad if so how do u cope?
thanks for reading my little rant but feeling desperate and low atm xx

I don't suffer that bad but for a couple of months now i have gotten a stabbing pain during ovulation! Never had it before but a couple months ago it started and now i get it every time.
It doesn't really hurt though, just light stabbing, except for when OH and i are dtd, then it's really sharp pains everytime he's pushing in (sorry if it's tmi).
On the one side i do think that at least i know pretty certain when i'm ovulating, on the other side having sex during that time isn't all that pleasurable so that's kind of counterproductive.

I'm sorry that probably didn't help you and i'm really sorry it's so bad for you every single cycle!

Hugs op. The same thing happened to me, before DD I was oblivious to my cycle and periods were normal. After DD, I have the worst ovulation pain, I cant walk and I can literally feel the egg drop.

My periods also change they are either heavy and long or light painful amd short.

My saving grace is a hotwater bottle, and some naprogesic. Even when I'm ovulating I use the tables

Thanks for replying its just nice knowing im not alone, its had with a 16 month old to chase after I cant do much at all when its bad, also hard as noone I know suffers with it find it terribly debilitating and depressing. I also use a hot water bottle sometimes helps a little when it starts hopefully itll just go away for all of us so we can enjoy trying lol xx

I had this before I had my son. It sucked so bad. After having my son, I wasn't on birth control for about a year and I had no ovulation pain and honestly...it worries me for when I do eventually TTC.

LADIES!!!! I NEED HELP...I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK MY PROBABILTY OF BEING PREGGERS IS....... ok i have 25 day avg cycle lengths. i started the 17th ended 23rd had sex early morning on 25th(between1am-3am) i think i ovulated the 26th can i be pregnant?if not all quizes ive took online says my ovulation day was either yesterday or today...the 26th i got pinchy feelings on right side btw so thats y i think i did ovulate then

LADIES!!!! I NEED HELP...I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK MY PROBABILTY OF BEING PREGGERS IS....... ok i have 25 day avg cycle lengths. i started the 17th ended 23rd had sex early morning on 25th(between1am-3am) i think i ovulated the 26th can i be pregnant?if not all quizes ive took online says my ovulation day was either yesterday or today...the 26th i got pinchy feelings on right side btw so thats y i think i did ovulate then

It's possible but its like a hit or miss type of thing, we can't really say. You could've ovulated on the 25 which I believe you would have a higher chance of being pregnant you could be ovualting now (hince the pinching pains) or ovulation could even be tomorrow..only time will hun

So glad I came across this thread!

I get ovulation ache/cramp every month, it's only since my periods returned since having my Daughter in July 2013, I get a really crampy tummy ache and sorry TMI but feels like I really need to do a poo, does anyone get that feeling? If it gets to painful I just take paracetamol and it eases it! xx

There are some ways to reduce the pain: 1) relax, 2)rest on bed, 3)if the pain is really bothersome, take some pills or medicine. Hope these will help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->