Ovulation pains stopped for last 2 months???!

A1983

Reaction score
I get sharp ovulation pains day 14 of every months, have done for years and years! Then af due day 16. For the last 2 months I've had no pains..but the usual ewcm. I'm worried as I know ewcm doesn't mean ovulation but pain does...but more specifically for me I've always had pain so why not anymore??! Could I have stopped ovulating? My last cycle was its usual length, and I doubt it's happened twice in my sleep as it lasts longer than 8 hours, normally 24+

I thought it was the other way around. EWCM means ovulation pain doesn't necessarily....I would think if you are getting AF regularly it means you are ovulating. You should temp then you would know for sure what is going on.

No you can have ewcm without ovulating apparently. I just don't know why my ovulation pains have stopped after having them every month for years..

Sometimes your body can change. I would temo next cycle just to see.

I agree with the PP....and I also don't think pain = ovulation. I think most women have no idea when ovulation has occurred because they don't feel anything at all.

I suggest temping...that is the only way to 100% confirm ovulation.

Thank you, yes only 10-15% of women experience ov pains.... but for those that DO feel pain every ovulation and for it to suddenly stop for 2 months what does that mean?

Panic over! Ov pains started today!

I get really bad ovulation pain every month and confirmed ovulation with temping. Id be worried if it suddenly stopped. For me it guarantees ov.

Exactly rachy!! Definitely had the pains, although the last couple of months it's not been as painful or lasts as long...like 4 hours instead of 24 hours. I'm hopeful that doesn't mean anything.

I wouldn't think so, the fact you still have it is good. Mostly I have it for 4 days straight and it only stops once the egg releases, but sometimes it only lasts a day and isnt so intense but I still ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->