Ovulation question

breavis

Pregnant with baby #4
Reaction score
My lmp was May 2nd and ended May 6th. I started testing with opk's on May 11th since I don't temp or anything to make sure I don't miss O. I had ewcm on May 15th only and tested with cber and had a negitive but tested with cb advance and got a flashing smiley. May 16th I got another flashing smiley that morning and a positive that night around 10:00-10:30p. I know your suppose to stop after a smiley but I kept testing. May 17th got a smiley all day. May 18th got a smiley in the am and a negitive in the pm. So, since I don't temp Im wondering which one of those positive days I ovulated or if I have yet? I had cramping yesterday for part of the day and it was all over not just on one side. What do you ladies think? We only got to BD twice this cycle due to my DH work. We were able to on the 16th right after the 1st postive and yesterday morning after my last positive. Hope we were able to catch an egg. We are trying for #4 and I've never had a problem getting pregnant but even after 3 kids still don't quite understand the whole ovulation thing :)

I am ttc my 4th too : ) I've been trying with the monitoring and OPks and I am throwing in the towel. It will happen when it happens. I think you had good timing I'd go with your first positive since your Lh surge can last 24 hrs. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->