Ovulation question...

jennpeary

Reaction score
Is it possible to tell when you ovulate without temping or using OPK? I got positive OPK for a week and we BDed at least evey other night but the last time we BDed was Sunday night. Monday night I felt a twinge of pain close to my right hip bone twice about 30 seconds apart. We didn't BD last night because I caught the oven on fire (everything is okay except my ego) & DH had a bombshell dropped on him at work (they want him to work a miracle) so we were both stressed and exhausted.

I'm concerned that we missed our window to conceive this month. This morning I finally got a negative OPK. Does that mean that my body tried for a week and either finally ovulated or gave up? What sort of CM should you have around ovulation? I'm quite disappointed at the moment that we spun our wheels and did everything right and then in the end missed it.

Help... Please?

After getting a positive OPK, your body could ovulate 12-48 hours from that time. If you kept testing and kept getting positives, it could be possible that your body released the lh like it was going to O, but then ended up not Oing and your body did the whole process again. It sounds like you may have ovulated Monday night. But if you bd on Sunday, you still have a chance to catch the egg :)

Some women can tell when they ovulate without temping and opk's...I'm not one of them. I don't get much cm either, and no ewcm so I rely on temping and opk's to tell me.

It sounds like you hit the nail on the head. From what I've read having sex 1-2 days before ovulation is best. If your last positive opk was Sunday then you most likely ovulated on Monday...

I got a positive OPK Monday and Tuesday also.

Is it possible to tell ovulation with out temping or OPK? Is that what that twinge of pain I felt was?

I got a positive OPK Monday and Tuesday also.

Is it possible to tell ovulation with out temping or OPK? Is that what that twinge of pain I felt was?

Some women do feel Ovulation pains. I'm not sure what they are because I don't feel them myself.

I would guess if your last positive opk was Tuesday then you O'd either Tuesday middle of the night or Wednesday (today).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->