ovulation?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by quail, Jun 7, 2011.

1. quail

quail Well-Known Member

hi,i wondered if anyone could help me i did a opk yesterday about 11am it had a line on but not positive so i didnt bother to test again yesterday,this am i had my first morning wee then went again about half hour later and i tested again , it was nearly positive but not quite,so i held for 3 hours and tested again and it was neg, last night for about 6 hours i had what felt like o, pain i have had this before and it felt the same, now the thing is im only cd10 and i dont normally o, till cd 17,could i have missed my surge last night or do you think im still waiting for it,thanks ladies.xxxxx

2. quail

quail Well-Known Member

alsoforgot to add i had a temp dip this morning as well.xx

3. quail

quail Well-Known Member

anyone?.xx

4. monkeysocks

monkeysocks Member

Hi there
    I would babydance tonight and tomorrow leave a day then babydance again just to cover yourself, i would carry on testing too if you have enough ov sticks in.Your lh surge can be very unpredictable and i can ov anywhere from day 10-16 and sometimes you can miss your surge by a few hours. I had a near positive for 7days this cycle then it went back negative so im not sure what day i ovulated on. Best bet is to just keep babydancing every other day if you can but i would defo dtd tonight and tomorrow in case you did ovulate and miss it.

xx

5. quail

quail Well-Known Member

thanks will get to it tonight ,lol.xxx

6. quail

quail Well-Known Member