ovulation?

quail

Reaction score
hi,i wondered if anyone could help me i did a opk yesterday about 11am it had a line on but not positive so i didnt bother to test again yesterday,this am i had my first morning wee then went again about half hour later and i tested again , it was nearly positive but not quite,so i held for 3 hours and tested again and it was neg, last night for about 6 hours i had what felt like o, pain i have had this before and it felt the same, now the thing is im only cd10 and i dont normally o, till cd 17,could i have missed my surge last night or do you think im still waiting for it,thanks ladies.xxxxx

alsoforgot to add i had a temp dip this morning as well.xx

Hi there
I would babydance tonight and tomorrow leave a day then babydance again just to cover yourself, i would carry on testing too if you have enough ov sticks in.Your lh surge can be very unpredictable and i can ov anywhere from day 10-16 and sometimes you can miss your surge by a few hours. I had a near positive for 7days this cycle then it went back negative so im not sure what day i ovulated on. Best bet is to just keep babydancing every other day if you can but i would defo dtd tonight and tomorrow in case you did ovulate and miss it.

xx

Hi there
I would babydance tonight and tomorrow leave a day then babydance again just to cover yourself, i would carry on testing too if you have enough ov sticks in.Your lh surge can be very unpredictable and i can ov anywhere from day 10-16 and sometimes you can miss your surge by a few hours. I had a near positive for 7days this cycle then it went back negative so im not sure what day i ovulated on. Best bet is to just keep babydancing every other day if you can but i would defo dtd tonight and tomorrow in case you did ovulate and miss it.

xx

thanks will get to it tonight ,lol.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->