Ovulex / Vitex - Conceive Pregnancy Miscarriages

You still taking Ovulex as well Donna? :D

I was talking with Muffin earlier and she told me she was taking AC when she got pg an shes convinced thats what helped her :D

Ohhh :D Muffin kept that quiet :rofl:

Donna how you going sweety?

I bought the capsules & didn't get on with them lol so gave them to AG b ut have just bought the agnus in liquid form along with raspberry leaf liquid extract.

Hi hun

My problem is my memory is cack,,, therefore I forgot so many times to take them I just stopped in the end. So aint got a clue if they were working or not.

Going for 3rd u/s on Monday to take another look at the lump on my left ovary. Then have an appt at the fertility clinic as a couple to be reviewed and discuss our options .... ??! mmm???? Thats the end of March...

I know have :shy: a lump down there on my lip and its killing me... walking like John Wayne and sat on one bum cheek. My friend reckons it will go away on its own but it kills (TMI I know)..... Anyone else had owt like this? Its about the size of a pea inside my lip and got a black colour too it !

How's things with you wobbles? Have you moved yet? and how is the TTC going for everyone????

Donna x

Wobbles please can you tell me were you got you liquid form of Vitex and Raspberry leaf from? Is it like medicine or do you dilute it? sorry for being dumb x

You sure its not a spot Donna? I've had one before an OUCH :rofl:

Good luck on Monday - Let us know how you got on won't you?

I'll pop you a PM now with links :D x

COOL

When are starting taking it and what does it taste/smell like?

D x

:rofl:

Taste is ok - its not choc pudding but if I can do it anyone can lol Its gone after a second :D

Do you dilute or just swallow it out of the bottle ?

You can either place the drops direct into your mouth under your tongue or the drops can be added to a fruit juice or glass of water. It's really a personal choice but direct into the mouth works better.

That was the info they gave me :D Personally I'm going to do the drops under my tongue x

Donna did you get yours?

I decided to start taking my drops with water from today .. :D

Hi Hun,

I got mine a couple of weeks ago but not tryed it yet..... cos of the rough time me and jase have been having I don't know what to do at the minute so not opened the bottle....

Wish someone would knock some sense into me and tell me what I should do! :-(

Donna

Hope every1 is ok x

do what you think is right darling ....

Only you will know in your heart of hearts! ...

Wishing you luck in whatever you do
xxx

Awww Donna it can be hard.

You guys ok now? Go with the flow you will open it when it's right for you x

Hi Donna and ladies,

Though this thread is old..I am new to PCOS world. Please share your success stories. I started to take vitex from this month. want to hear success stories...what you did??Please help!!!

Vitex or Angus Castus has been known to help some ladies with PCOS, the op who posted now has a bouncing baby by her ticker so something did click for her! If you dont have issues with your cycle though I would leave it well alone as it can stop ovulation and throw your hormones out altogether.

Hi

I am uncertain of when I Ovulate because my cycle is all over the place and have just began to address the problem properly of 3yrs of tcc.
I have now gone to the doctor and hit a wall with tests or any useful answers to what is wrong, i have decided to buy a herbal remedy (ovulex).
I’ve been taking it for about three weeks and am on a bit of a downer today as I think AF may be due which means BFP for me but on the plus side its means ovulex might actually work as although AF visited in Jan, previously it has been about 10 months. I will keep you all updated and would love to know how other get on too.

Also, reading the posts I know some were questioning any changes brought about by ovulex, I can say that my sleep has been much better and despite starting having symptoms, not one cold/flu has grabbed hold of me this month which is a biggie as I’m always getting ill and usually have a rubbish sleep pattern!

Amanda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->