Ow ow ow! :'(

too_scared

Finn's mommy <3
Reaction score
My little guy is 11 months old and has 6 teeth. Somehow I have a cut on my nipple right where his to tooth rests when he nurses. It hurts SO bad. :cry:

What can I do to help heal it? Just lanolin? I can't pump and do bottles because he won't take milk from a bottle. Also it's right where the pump would rub :( And to be completely honest, I haven't pumped in so long that I kind of dread it. How silly is that? :wacko:

I have shields that I used until he was 4.5 months. Should I try that again for a bit on that side until I'm healed?

I am almost in tears now while nursing on that side. He likes to nurse to sleep and then comfort suck for a while. :cry: Help.

Ouch :(
A while back I had a cut on my nipple from when LO bit me :wacko: It got more painful for a couple of days and then started to get better. Have you tried putting a bit of ice on it? Maybe do that before a feed so it's numbed a bit. Or painkillers? Ibuprofen might help x

Thank you. It's been a few days now and it seems to be hurting worse by the day. It doesn't look bad at all so I'm not worried about an infection or anything. Hopefully it'll start feeling better soon.

I'll try Advil and ice and see if that helps. Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->