Pagan! -Finding a Sticky Bean

I have the Daughters of the Moon cards but won't be able to check them out until later as my parents are visiting and i don't exactly have a ton of privacy! will post later when i get some time to pull a card. i only got as far as learning the basic sense of all the cards, but don't know any specific spreads so i usually just pull one card.

Hey Hannah... Have the rents left yet? :haha: Pullled any good cards??

Was wondering if any of you ladies have ever used the Sacred Geometry deck?
This deck really "spoke" to me and so I purchased them some time back.
I just dusted them off and rewaxed them... I just LOVE, love, love these cards!!!

Ive not heard of those. What cards have you pulled so far and how are they speaking to you??

How did the "accessories" go?? How weird do the cups feel eh? I feel quite good about myself though using them. i feel more pro active about it all

xx

I've been re-reading this thread and noticed theres a few of us are very close to test day!!!!!!!!
Good luck to you all!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there are a few of us, i hadn't realised... Keep us posted how you get on :thumbup: :dust:

Well girls we made it to 3 pages on the thread... Here's hoping we can manage another 3 :haha:

xx

I didn't get on very well at all..........BUT I did gain another day to my cycle.....28 days now intead fo the 25 I had last Dec.......so thats good news.

I have to call my Dr. and make an appoinment for an HSG I believe its called..see if my tubes are blocked, and then possible clomid if needed.
Thats my plan of action for this cycle.
I still have faith it will happen when its supposed to......( be nice if its supposed to happen in May..haha)

Spring is here and sirits are lifted, sun is shining, plants are emerging.....late bloomer here in Northern Ontario Canada.....
I bet you UK girls have tonnes of flowers already!!!!!!

I will be testing just before Mothers day....( in canada its the 2nd sunday)
Sounds promising.....

hello ladies.
I notice this hadnt been added to in a while.

about me.
I have a interest in paganism, wicca and spiritualism. mainly spiritualism but i do live by the wiccan rede within my daily life.

I have never pulled a tarot card, nor do i own a set. they have never interested me.

crystals on teh other hand do. I used to have all sorts of crystals for all sorts of things. I think its about time i got them out..gave them a good moon clensing and put them to work :) I do remember when a friend was TTC i did give her a pouch with 3 crystals in to help fertility...i dont recall what they were along with a mantra. not sure she believes in that tho :)

ameythest would be the stone i have most connection with...it is my birthstone and as it is a spiritual stone it falls in with my spiritualism. but its the one i feel most drawn to!

so i will see if i can find my mantra...commect my stones...take my agnus castus and hope for the best :D

how are you ladies doing? x

Hello ladies,

I have just joined B&B and posted in a couple of other forums.

I was researching pagan fertility aids and came across this thread, I am so glad I found it!

I am not a strict pagan in that I don't have daily rituals or regular practices, I do however live my life by wiccan values and always turn to wicca when I need extra support in my life whether it be a cleansing ritual or referring to my ruins or tarot cards for inspiration.

(I caught my OH the other day using my mother, maiden, crone crystal ball as a magnifier! :rolleyes:)

We are TTC but he had DE so we are also about to try AI at home.

Good luck and good health to you all xx

:flow::witch::flow:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g