Pain after sex?

Bubbles1088

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Yesterday DH and I had sex and he hit my cervix a couple of times and it hurt so I told him so and he slowed down and didn't go as deep (sorry TMI!). I had an orgasm and shortly thereafter had some of the WORST pain ever! It felt like a really, really bad period! I felt like I was going to vomit and got all hot and sweaty. I never bled though thank goodness. I laid down and called the Dr. and the nurse told me to drink lots of fluids and rest this weekend. She says he probably hit something. The pain finally started to die down and then I was only kind of sore to walk. The extreme pain lasted for a good 20 minutes or so. Laying down all night helped with the pain I feel when up and about, but I'm still kind of sore if I am walking or standing for too long, almost feels like a pulled muscle or something.

Anyone felt anything like this before? I am honestly not super worried, but I'd like to know I'm not alone in this!

Well I have experienced that before I was pregnant, I agree its really sore! I just assumed it was something like straining a muscle but it obviously feels different as its on the inside.. hard to explain, I think you did it better. I have been too scared to have sex while pregnant so far, my poor husband!

Thank you so much for the reply! I know my poor DH is sad we can't have sex right now but he understands! Apparently cramping and spotting after is normal when you're pregnant. I'm definitely scared to do it again any time soon...that pain was not fun at all. :(

when I'm pregnant everytime I have an orgasim my uterus contracts. I've read it in multiple places that this is very common and for some women it's worse than others. its totally safe though, if this is what you are talking about. just feels like really bad cramps. for me it only lasts 5-10 mins but for some it lasts longer. its usually much more intense if he reaches orgasim as well.

oh and by the way, for me it lasts the whole pregnancy. I just have to deal with it bc im not going without lol

when I'm pregnant everytime I have an orgasim my uterus contracts. I've read it in multiple places that this is very common and for some women it's worse than others. its totally safe though, if this is what you are talking about. just feels like really bad cramps. for me it only lasts 5-10 mins but for some it lasts longer. its usually much more intense if he reaches orgasim as well.

He did, which is probably what made it more intense. It was pretty painful, but I am feeling much better today. So glad to know that I am not the only one who has experienced this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->