pain and hormones do not mix

19Sarah87

mom of 2
Reaction score
firstly can anyone explain what this is...... Iv been having pains in my pelvis where it feels like im being ripped apart...... well its not about that lol tmi but today i have had really loose bowels ( will put that in incase its linked) anyway tonight i started getting this period pain in my groin and than the most dullest painful ache in my groin the only way i can explain it is like having the worst deadarm imaginable then it would ease off slighty and than get stronger and more painful than felt like i had a slight heaviness in my lower stomach. I have had bh and i dont think this was one..... than to top it off oh didnt seem bothered and i spent half hour in the bathroom crying non stop and thats STILL not worst part............ my takeaway which i had been out to get had gone stone cold that i couldnt eat it :cry:

The achiness is still there but not as bad its slighty more tolerable now baby had repositioned himself today.... he as been head down but at an angle but now he is going straight down and wiggled his bum n legs but have not felt much from the other end apart from the feeling that his head was in the pelvis........

Was thinking either it's the pressure of baby moving head down, or engaging. Thought it would be too late in the game for SPD. you have a birthing ball? Found that takes a lot of the pressure off.

thank you for reply :flower:i dont iv been meaning to get one as i heard how good they are....... It feels as if i were on a period just aching even though im actually lying down now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->