Pain from C-Section Scar - during 2nd pregnancy

harrybaby

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Im 22 weeks and Ive been having pain in my lower abdomen for a few weeks and put this down to "stretching" in that area. However yesterday it dawned on me that this pain is actually all around my scar - not my external one, but it feels like the one on my uterus.

Do you think I should be concerned about this? Its been pretty painful for a few weeks now and I hope it doesnt stay that way for the whole pregnancy - do you think its just scar tissue stretching or do you think something could be wrong?

im almost 20 weeks and been having pains like that since about 10 weeks. went to hosp a few times and been told its my scar trying to stretch along with the rest of my uterus ...then got a big lecture cos i went n got pregnant 8 months after my c-sec so its my own fault blah blah blah!!

Hiya thanks for posting a reply, I had my section 3yrs ago so surprised to be getting pain! I think I will ring the midwife tomorrow and see what she thinks x x

I experienced pain around what I thought was my c-section scar. I saw my GP and he assured me that it wasn't and in fact the scar on my uterus is now in a completely different place to the scar on the outside. He told me the chances of uterine rupture were remote and the pain I was experiencing was liagment pain and stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->