Pain in back after having a baby

Katharinaaa

Reaction score
Hi, ladies:flower: I would like to know, whether you had the pain in your back after having a baby? I also work lots at the table, so in the evening it hurts a lot. Maybe you can give some tips that can help me.

Stretching works well for me. I imagine that Yoga would work also.

Hi, ladies:flower: I would like to know, whether you had the pain in your back after having a baby? I also work lots at the table, so in the evening it hurts a lot. Maybe you can give some tips that can help me.

Oh, yes...I had it too. I had a massage twice a week almost during a year. It helps, but it was pretty costly. If you can afford it, then no doubt and do it. Also, if you work lots at table, you need special chair. There are even some balance chair. I am almost sure, it can help you and reduce your pain after whole day of sitting.
Also, try not to carry heavy bags.
And my last tip is one exercise. Lay the towel under your low back and stretch arms and legs. You should keep doing it during 5 minutes.
Good luck!

Thanks!:flower: These chairs look really funny:D I'll try to sit on such one, if I find in some shop.

I've already tried your tip with the towel. Of course, now I can't see the result. We will see later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->