Pain in the leg? anyone?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
with having to sleep on my side through the night i started getting sore hips... i used to suffer siatica which affected my left leg and would travel right down the left side of the bone and into my toes.. like the bone was cramping, soo ouchy! then when i lost weight through morning sickness it went away :D but the other night i started getting twinges again! and now its back quite painful! it comes and goes and i feel it mostly around my ankle and up the left side of my calf and into my knee then up into my hip... only thing is... i have a blood disorder while preg which means im more likely than most to get a blood clot.. now it doesnt feel like pain in my calf.. no swelling etc but its a bit sore to touch but thats just cause its painful. I know that i really probably should tell the hospital or a doctor but instead of them just checking its my siatica i know for a fact they will wizz me straight to the dvt assesment place at the hosp, i will have to have loads of bloods then more than likely be wacked up on a higher dose blood thinner until i can have a scan etc (which i have already had twice while preg and its not really recommended unless urgent) and it really doesnt do me any good the blood thinners, i have only now just got back to normal after my last session! i just dont know what to do? do i go mention it or just leave it in the hope it settles down? also the snows really bad here and our second car is playing up so i dont know how i would get to the hosp or docs anyway... just not sure wether to leave it or not? lol sorry i just thought i would get some advice :) thanks girls xxxxx

I know that i really probably should tell the hospital or a doctor
you said it!!

If its something serious your gonna blame yourself forever, get checked! better to be safe than sorry hun!

I'm not sure I'd personally want to take the risk of not getting checked out, even if it will be a hassle. Is there someone you can call there to ask for their advice? They'll probably want you to go in too, but you never know.

i wont phone tonight, i will wait until the morn and phone docs or DAU... its deffo not an emergency its just buggin me that i know its more than likely siatica but its always niggling that im on this stuff to thin my blood and im to watch out for calf cramps etc

thanks girls! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->