Pain in vagina ... anyone else?

Al Syr

Reaction score
I will be 6 weeks tomorrow! I have felt this dull ache inside what I would describe the vaginal wall. I felt it a few times since getting my bfp, which I thought was normal. But yesterday around 5pm it started again and it has been more persistent. It comes for a few seconds then goes away, then 2 few minutes later it will come again and only last a few seconds. Then I will not feel it for minutes, hour, or even all last night. But then it comes again. I know it is not round ligament pain as I know very well how that feels, I already started feeling that and it is not that I am feeling.

Has anyone felt this? Again it is in the walls of the vagina, not in my uterus.

I had this and was going to post a thread, it's like a pain for a minute then it goes! I had it when I woke up this morning for about a minute then it disappeared! xxx

Yes! I read somewhere earlier it is the nerves in there?

Let me add that I did have an early scan earlier this week and the gestational sac is measuring right on target, and the ultrasound tech said everything looked great and nothing abnormal. BUT IT IS SO WORRYING!

Me too, everything is all good and measuring spot on here too! Must just be one of those things xxx

I had this around 4-5 weeks this pregnancy (and I'm 15 weeks now, pregnancy is fine). In my case I think it's from the increased blood flow down there. I got the exact same thing every time I got my period after I had my first.

I saw my doctor and he found a small amount of white blood cells in my urine which makes him believe I have a small kidney infection, I wonder if that is what can be causing some of the aches. Today the aches have been less than yesterday. I have been so upset and worried. I had an ultrasound on tuesday, I was 5w3d and everything was measuring right on target, one day ahead actually, but even though they gave me that "reassuring scan" the reassurance only lasted maybe 12 hours lol. I go back on August 5th to see the hb and give me a more accurate due date. August 5th CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!!! IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->