Pain Poll

Well my kidney infection I had was really very painful indeed but the 34 hours of labour is top of my pain chart. The most painful part of that was the internals. No-one seems to mention this but good god are they painful!

Yeah they are. I remember when I was 2-3cm the doctor shoved a speculum in me and touched her head :sick:

Obviously labour. I had a back to back pregnancy and the backache was unreal. Also, when I had kidney stones. They're probably on the same level of ow.

Ya, I've had a kidney stone as well. I thought I was dying, and so did the EMTs who had to come get me cause I couldn't move. It was very painful, but I think I could handle it for a baby

Yeah it's terrible :( I was projectile vomitting with my stones and I was also projectile vomiting in labour so pretty similar pain wise! I was also wriggling around in bed with both :blush:

How did I forget back labour :dohh: Worst ever! And internals while pregnant.. TBH they don't bother me when I'm not pregnant but I guess things are more sensitive when you're pregnant or something??

Physical - The infection i got after i had a d&c, ended up in complete agony for about 3 hours until i passed out from the pain.I've never in my life been in so much pain, it was like waves and it might sound ridiculous but at the time i literally thought i was going to die.
Broken a good few bones,damaged tendons,had a few surgerys and they all hurt a bit but not really in comparison to that!

emotional - losing Rowan :cry: nothings hurt as much as that
The death of my nephew,2 friends and my grandparents.
When my sister went missing for 2 months and we thought she was dead and everything related to my brother who i havnt spoken to in over a year.
my ex and everything hes done

Def toothache!!! I hate toothache, it is worse than labour!!!

when i slammed my finger in the car door.... ouch. it bled more than anything i've ever seen :shock:

Definitely toothache, had quite a few of those. Oh and burnt the tip of my index finger a couple of weeks ago, that was pretty painful.

I had an emergency appendix op at 20 weeks. The pain before I went to theatre was excruciating and obv I was petrified that I was going to lose the baby, if not before the op whilst I was under general anaesthetic. The scar is pretty big too because they had to move the baby out of the way to get to the offending appendix.

The bruising was massive and the nurse that dressed the wound before I went home told me that "It is directly linked to the amount of rummaging around they had to do" - Yuk!!

Anyway, it turned out fine, she's nearly 5 months now and she's beautiful x

Mine definitely has to be back pain in labour, thank god the whole thing only lasted 6 hours! - I've never had any ops or broken bones though and I think I've got a really high pain threshold!

Thankfully I haven't had too much emotional pain- the worst has had to be when my sister (who was 2 at the time) was really, really ill and was in hospital for ages. If you knew her you'd know how chatty and lively and happy she is- but all she did was lie there and cry and cry. She couldn't stand having anyone around her. Seeing her like that, and knowing nothing I could do would make it any better, that hurt.

wow wev been through some painful stuff...i have a few
Physical would be- when i was 13 i fell and split my hip wide open...didnt cry was too shocked but after stiches and a bandage and finding it hard to walk i cried lol
I get really bad period pains they make me pass out, come out in cold sweats, tierdness and i cant stand (but then i went on the pill n its a little better)
Also get bad pain on one side of my face due to my brain thing.

Emotional-well losing my baby girl, then my second baby. Watching my first love use drugs (its so hard to watch the person you love destroy themselves), my ex and my dad :)

Opps mine is rather long my bad i actually have a high pain threshold...lol i see your all suprised after reading that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->