Pain relief

M

Manicmum

Ok guys I been away to west end to see a show, I had to drive there(3hr10 min) now I posted a thread about joint pains but I am now worried about several things , I have driven before (4hrs20 min) straight not needing to stop but this time I fad to stop after an HR ,
My knee is so painful it's the type of painful u need to move hurts when sat still or trying to stand or sit, I used one of ️Oh heat pads ( he's unable to drive right now cod of back ache) then I took paracetamol ( didn't work ) even in theatre soooo much pain I noticed if I squished my knee together the pain eased , today on drive back I had to use co deine after he of driving
I am 8 weeks can this really be pregnancy related or something else also is it ok to take co-deine when pregnant

Yes it could easily be pregnancy related. The hormones relax your muscles and joints so absolutely this might be the reason.
Using codeine while pregnant...best to ask a doctor. It's a very powerful drug, so I'm not sure it would be allowed. Whenever I've had pain in pregnancy I've only been advices to use Tylenol. And small doses.
I would use a heating pad and rest instead of pain killers if you can avoid it. Def talk to your doctor before taking more codeine.

niw we are home I won't need too as hopefully I can manage on paracetamol but I was in so much pain I cudnt bend my knee with out wimpering , and was just wanting to get home to the babies
I been pregnant before(6 times) and God I have never felt pain like this ��but thanks I will definitely Lay off the codeine ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->