pain when sneezing

first alien

Reaction score
hi for the past couple of days when i sneeze i get a sharp pain just above my pubic bone. does anyone else have this.
I cant help sneezing as my nose is so congested at the moment.

Thanks x

yup....get it all the time.also when i laugh,and cough too.

just another symptom.....but a damn annoying one!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Ouch yes!!!! Sometimes it is so painful people must think i am mad when i sneeze and then ouch after!!!!

Yeah, but that's something that I've always had...? (meaning, before pregnancy)

I get a pain both sides low down when i cough in the morning.

Yup, had that...and when I stand up quickly after sitting for longer than 5 minutes the ligaments stretch back out again. I always end up standing up and then grabbing myself to which everyone around me starts freaking out and saying, "OMG are you OK??"

It hurts, but after the pain goes away...their reactions are funny.

I've discovered this is probably round ligament pain. I still get pains sometime, but they have gotten better.

OW!

I just sneezed and something in my groin popped!

Ah well, the joys eh! ;)

Yup! Its worse if I need the loo also.

The other day I sneezed and I had my hand on my belly and I must have made Autumn jump and woken her up because she jumped in my belly a split second after :rofl:

Yup, I've had this once. After that time, I always stretch out my torso before I sneeze.

yeah i get this alot :( My OH finds it funny when i start positioning myself ready to sneeze :lol:

Oh thank you - it's not just me!

I'm trying to avoid sneezing and coughing, as I get a sudden sharp ache down there - and it worries my OH silly when I cough and then go "Ow", he thinks something's gone wrong! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->