Painful bh & loss of plug 35+3 TMI

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I have just been toilet and loss a glob of plug. Been having painful bh on and off all day.. Should I call someone? Will they want to give me steroid injections with being 35+3?? Help

I'd ring up hun better to be safe than sorry, hope all is ok xx

Thanks Hun, I'm ok the pains are worse if I get up & move around. Think if they carry on I'll go & call l&d xx

Id ring too...i had what i thought was bh and i lost my plug at 37wks. I had my son the next day. Not meaning to scare you but go and get checked xxx

Id ring too...i had what i thought was bh and i lost my plug at 37wks. I had my son the next day. Not meaning to scare you but go and get checked xxx

Thanks Hun, I have never had labour start on my own 😕. Always been induced. So not really sure what I'm looking for. I'll definitely call if they get any worse xxx

Plug?? This is more of it.. Each time I go toilet there is this clear stringy stuff 😕 sorry TMI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 28
It could be, I would go get checked hun just to make sure.
Hope everything is ok xx

I lost a ton of mucous around 33 weeks and was having period like cramping periodically. Asked doctor to do a cervical check a couple of days ago at 34+1 and I'm 1.5-2 cm dilated. She said it probably was part of my plug that I lost.

She said my cervix is still high, so I'm not actually in labor; my body is just getting ready. Basically, I could go early or I could just stay this way for weeks (I was 3cm with DD for two weeks and stil had to be induced). She did not mention giving me steroids or putting me on Bedrest or anything. She said 34 weeks is not ideal (obviously!) and she hopes I make it at least another couple of weeks, but baby should be fine, even if born now.

Any updates from you?? It sounds like we're in similar positions and I'd love a buddy!!

I lost a ton of mucous around 33 weeks and was having period like cramping periodically. Asked doctor to do a cervical check a couple of days ago at 34+1 and I'm 1.5-2 cm dilated. She said it probably was part of my plug that I lost.

She said my cervix is still high, so I'm not actually in labor; my body is just getting ready. Basically, I could go early or I could just stay this way for weeks (I was 3cm with DD for two weeks and stil had to be induced). She did not mention giving me steroids or putting me on Bedrest or anything. She said 34 weeks is not ideal and she hopes I make it at least another couple of weeks, but baby should be fine, even if born now.

Any updates from you?? It sounds like we're in similar positions and I'd love a buddy!!

Sounds the same as me Hun. This is my 4th. I have been having painful bh for weeks now. They have told me I'll have them now til the end. But yesterday I was having to stop while doing shopping. Lots of period pains over the last week. And back pain😞. I was told last night to take a bath & lay down. I finally got some sleep. I know as soon as I stand up again they will be back. If they are they have told me to call back today. So going to get up & feed the kids. Make sure I'm packed & call again. Once ready. Hope things have eased for you Hun xx

How are you hunni? X

Hey blu I'm ok.. Just so uncomfortable 😞. Painful bh, losing plug. Back & hips feel like they are separating. Wish I was 37weeks already. How's you Hun? x

Boooo it's miserable isn't it. I feel your pain, I'm ok but having pain in my pelvis and rocking swollen cankles. I've got 2 weeks left at work and I'm counting ha, hope this Babba comes early again. Have the BH stopped? X

Boooo it's miserable isn't it. I feel your pain, I'm ok but having pain in my pelvis and rocking swollen cankles. I've got 2 weeks left at work and I'm counting ha, hope this Babba comes early again. Have the BH stopped? X

No bh have continued 😩. Now have the worst itching everywhere. Lost more plug tho today. Bless you cankles aren't cool 😞. I know cankles all too well. Hope baby comes early for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->