Painful BH starting in bum/back?

Thank you ladies so much for the kind words. I still don't know how I made it through. I feel like it's going to take a long time to heal.

@Suggerhoney thank you for sharing your story. I'm sorry you've had to go through something similar. I definitely wouldn't wish this upon anyone. It's definitely scared me away from wanting to have any more children. Maybe 5 years down the road I'll change my mind but everyone is definitely pressuring me to be done. I really hope that this pregnancy if yours goes smoothly and he won't have any trouble.

Thank you hon. I'm hopful to have a similar experience this time to my last birth with our youngest.
I was induced at just over 37 weeks with him and after all the anxiety because of the 2 other bad experiences.
I ended having a positive experience. He was only 7lbs 6oz and came out in 2 pushes. Was told he was gonna be huge at 33 weeks as he was so say already 7lbs at that growth scan.
Shit myself so much thinking I was gonna have a 9 10lb baby and was so shocked when he was born.
I was like where is the rest of him lol.
Not such a monster baby they said he wud be.

Was the same with our dd too she was so say 7lbs at 35 weeks and 7 and a half lbs at 3 days later at 35+3. I had her at 35+4 and she was a very teeny 5lb 7oz.

So I'm not taking any notice of growth scan measurements this time.
This one is so say 3lbs right now and on the 68th centile.

I can bet he will creep up to the 98th Like ds and dd by my next growth scan at 32+3 weeks. But I'm gonna try and take no notice.
With my biggest my bump always measured 2 to 3 weeks extra but with my others I always measured dead on and with this one I'm measuring dead on.

His head and belly are on the 68th centile but his length is less and following the middle line.
But my last baby who was also a boy was not that long just had chubby cheeks lol.
He's still short now and still in 12 to 18 month clothing which is big on him and he is almost 2 years old.
Think this baby will be the same.
Weird because even tho I'm short 5ft 4 my DH is tall 6ft 1.
Our eldest ds was long but dd and youngest ds and now this one are all short.

How is ure little lady doing hon. How is that little arm of hers?

Thank you hon. I'm hopful to have a similar experience this time to my last birth with our youngest.
I was induced at just over 37 weeks with him and after all the anxiety because of the 2 other bad experiences.
I ended having a positive experience. He was only 7lbs 6oz and came out in 2 pushes. Was told he was gonna be huge at 33 weeks as he was so say already 7lbs at that growth scan.
Shit myself so much thinking I was gonna have a 9 10lb baby and was so shocked when he was born.
I was like where is the rest of him lol.
Not such a monster baby they said he wud be.

Was the same with our dd too she was so say 7lbs at 35 weeks and 7 and a half lbs at 3 days later at 35+3. I had her at 35+4 and she was a very teeny 5lb 7oz.

So I'm not taking any notice of growth scan measurements this time.
This one is so say 3lbs right now and on the 68th centile.

I can bet he will creep up to the 98th Like ds and dd by my next growth scan at 32+3 weeks. But I'm gonna try and take no notice.
With my biggest my bump always measured 2 to 3 weeks extra but with my others I always measured dead on and with this one I'm measuring dead on.

His head and belly are on the 68th centile but his length is less and following the middle line.
But my last baby who was also a boy was not that long just had chubby cheeks lol.
He's still short now and still in 12 to 18 month clothing which is big on him and he is almost 2 years old.
Think this baby will be the same.
Weird because even tho I'm short 5ft 4 my DH is tall 6ft 1.
Our eldest ds was long but dd and youngest ds and now this one are all short.

How is ure little lady doing hon. How is that little arm of hers?
I don't trust growth scans anymore either. I was honestly very shocked that she was over the estimate instead of under. I still can't figure out how she got so big at only 37 weeks. I even went back and fertility friend to check when I last had my period & she was right on track based on LMP. I passed the gestational diabetes test, so honestly I'm just at a loss.

I'm in the same situation as you, I'm really short and my boyfriend is really tall. I believe the two kids that we've had together will be on the taller side based on their height at birth. My ex is tall as well, but I think one of my girls is going to be short like me. I'm 5 feet 2 in tall and my boyfriend is 6 ft 3 in tall.

Baby girl seems to be doing better with her arm, she only gets upset when it's moved. I was able to remove the ace bandage but she did develop a rash underneath her arm. We've been treating it with some Desitin and cleaning it out. It does seem to be healing. She has an orthopedic appointment on Tuesday and Monday is her growth check. At her appointment last week I saw a doctor that I've never seen before he was actually very rude. Not only did she pick up baby girl and move her around without any care to her arm but she also tried to say that I wasn't producing enough milk. I know for a fact that I'm producing enough milk, I've breastfed all of my other kids with no issues. I'm also tandem nursing with my son, so I have plenty of milk for her. She ended up losing a little bit of weight from birth which I totally thought was normal but apparently this doctor was concerned about it. Her weight was 9 pounds 8 oz oh, I'm hoping it's gone up the past 4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->