Pains IN vagina....anyone?

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
The last day or so I have shooting pains IN my vagina. Is this a sign of infection? Or is it cervix related? Kind of concerned. Going to mention it NT scan coming up soon

I have it too... not sure what it is - had it since quite early.

But I'm also having what feels like braxton hicks so don't know if the two are related.

I plan on asking to be tested for infection at my OB appt. next week.

I've seen a lot of threads about this. I've also had this sudden shooting pain down there.. Heard some people call it 'lightning crotch' lol x

Ah yes... Lightening Crotch! I've had it with all my pregnancies and it is totally normal. Just one more undisclosed pregnancy symptom LOL! Just wait till baby is big enough to kick you in the cervix! I swear Quinn was going to kick his way out. So painful!

I am 5 weeks, 4 days today and I have been having this for the last 2-3 weeks on and off. It's sudden, sharp pains that happen a few in succession and then go away. I also have similar pains in my rectal area. I have read that these are due to things stretching/growning in those areas. It freaked me out at first, but now I'm used to it. Glad to hear it happens to others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->