Pains n stuff

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
So whats normal now pain wise that isnt labour pains?

Depends what the pain is and where ...can you describe what your experiencing or is that a general question of 'will I know' lol if so nope even I was baffled until it WAS happening and I woke SC up "your daughters awake and I'm in labour MORNING HUNNY" :lol:

More of a general qu about pains that arent labour ones, like normal discomforts lol.
I get the odd crampy af like pain, and tender muscles pain and a headbutting the nether regions pain :lol:

I just know ill be phonong Rob when hes at work when it happens so been thinking of funny things i can say when i call :lol:

I was so achey near the end lower adominal pains or alike pains in legs etc just generally really damn uncomfortable! Anything that is constant won't shift or that worries you never fear to call MW ...something that is nothing but concerns you is never a waste of time always remember that.

And as for low pains - haha they get worse *hide* although I don't recall it so bad with Caitlin its prob a combination of 2nd pregnancy for me and the fact I carried 3 weeks longer with Megan that did that to me :shock: x

Im getting lots of pain under my bump and the last couple of days its all over so I think spud is having another growth spurt, take care :hugs: XX

I dont think there is really 'normal' aches and pains, all 3 of my pregnancies have been totally different! theres just normally some explaination of the various pains we feel, for example my last son was born back to back and i had really bad back ache with him! this little monkey has took a shine to my ribs so thats where i'm suffering the most with him! oh the joys!! not long now hun xxx

I've normally found that I'll have a couple of weeks of all sorts - backache, bellyache, pain in hips and thighs, stomach cramps and tightenings. Then it usually goes all quiet for a few days (calm before the storm) then BAM!

Towards the end i found i had quite a lot of period like pains .. but more of a constant ache rather than short quick pains.

Im useless though in early labour i thought the contractions were "getting ready" pains :lol:

I've been getting alot of period like cramps in my lower bump over the past few weeks. Aswell as pains down there which seem to be getting worse by the day!

aww hun, I know how you feel.:hugs:

Ive had a constant low back ache for 4 days now.....the only time I cant feel it is when Im asleep!:rofl:
Today I feel like Ive been kicked in the lady bits and it hurts to walk (feels like babys gonna fall out!) and been having pains in bump/back/legs/hips for last few days too..........I just wanna cry:cry:

So I would say all these are normal, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->