PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fili keep a little hope. You just never know. I totally understand though :hugs:

I didn't actually start the progesterone until I was 5 weeks because the consultant had to fax it to my gp, then gp had to write the prescription up but consultant hadn't specified doseage. Then the chemist had to order it in!!! I'm on 200 in the am and 200 in the pm. I'm also taking pregnacare plus and I'm sure they're helping.

Hiya having a wee panic to myself x I have leg pain/ numbness had this with both my chemicals but also had it in november when I wasn't pregnant x my doc thinks it sciatica but I dont think it's as bad as that x I was supposed to get MRI on 23rd dec but had to cancel because of this pregnancy please please don't let this be a bad sign x great just something else to worry about an trying not to mention it to my hubby cause I know he will think it's a bad sign from past experience only thing keeping me going is fact I had it November too xxxx

Mrs mg it won't be related, it is just a coincidence, don't worry x x x

I have been sick again it's horrible as I know it is for no reason, for some reason it helps to lie on my side to ease the sickness. I have eaten hardly anything so it's painful!!
:sick:

Fili you are so positive to us x now you need to send yourself some positivity it might be for a reason please hold on to at least a little hope til fri x I know that's asking the near impossible but you just never know think of all the good outcome stories you read xxx

Aww thanks mrskg, if there is a baby there measuring in track I will faint!! :shock:
Got my little hope here - :dust: going to imagine! X x x

fili - when is your scan?

heart - good luck today! it is going to be really good!

mrskg - i don't think that's related at all and although the pain sucks, has nothing to do with the pregnancy!

i'm back to work today, wish i didnt have a job but had money, that would be just awesome

Heart - Wishing you a beautiful scan, I am sure everything will be wonderful.

Mrsk - I have been having leg pain, especially at the tops of my legs and my doctor told me it can be a side effect of taking progesterone or the dexamethason (steroids) which I am taking. I guess they can both have that effect. Try not to worry it is probably something really simple. However, I know it is easier said than done not to worry!

Back to school for me today. I can't believe it. I really should get up and in the shower! I am having a weird symptoms day. My nausea has really faded over the past few days I am still really tired all the time, but my cramps and stretching in my belly were strong a few days ago but nothing the past day or two. I know, i know, our symptoms come and go but my scan on Thursday cannot come soon enough. Just need some reassurance :)

Hoping everyone who is back to work, and back to normal life after the holidays is doing ok!

Thanks hopeful xx

I start work in 2 hours only 7pm till 10.30pm but dont know how I'll manage to stay awake x least will give me something else to think about other than my bloody leg! x

Thanks Croydon x mine goes from my bum down my thigh misses my knee an down my calf x it's weird it's not that sore just a dull ache numb feeling people I know with sciatica have PAIN x this was the one symptom i really did not want to get thought I was doing well till today x just a waiting game an counting down days to scan xxx

Good luck on thurs can't wait to see your pic x

thinkin of you heart, and fili for friday :hugs:

I still havent found anywhere here that will do a scan and that speaks english (in on Fuerteventura in the canaries) one more place to try and if not looks like i will have to come back to the uk, i spoke to my RMC clinic today at home, i was waiting for AMH results, which came back quite low 3, not sure how much that effects miscarriage the lady said its more to do with actually getting pregnant, but can mean the quality is low? anyone know anything about AMH test results?

I told them i was pregnant again, she said they would normally scan at 7 weeks, i'm not liking this game anymore, its really not doing my relationship anygood either, we were'nt over the last mc 2 months ago, i wanted to wait until i felt stronger but mother nature had other ideas :dohh:
Trying to stay positive :shrug:

I think it's looking good fili!!
Croy I'm the same as u my nausea started to go still have symptoms just not as noticeable!! Thought I heard the hb earlier on Doppler but think it was mine! It did go up to 155 on the display but sounded to slow when I looked at listened to people in you tube it sounded more like mine!! I record it on my phone as I can compare them I wonder if I can upload a video here? Anyone no an u guys can tell me what u think!? Xx
Croy I just Want reassurance to!!

Heart feels like ages to wait lol!! Are you going to post pic??
Where's 9 babies?? U ok??
Embo how u?
Fili u r one lovely lady u got worry sickness an ur still here helping others! Xxx
Hopeful how's work an eating?? What have u fancied today? X
Mrsk my friends 20 weeks an had that leg pain numbness since the start! She has sciatica an is having physio so don't stress!!
Petit how r u?? Xx

Sad to report ladies that a D&C is needed. Having it late Friday and taking a few days to recoup. Hoping that by the time I am ready to try again that you will all be well into your second trimesters with your little beans :). I'll be checking on you all - love to you.

Sad to report ladies that a D&C is needed. Having it late Friday and taking a few days to recoup. Hoping that by the time I am ready to try again that you will all be well into your second trimesters with your little beans :). I'll be checking on you all - love to you.

Titi - hunni im so so sorry :nope: i really feel for you at this horrid time, its just so cruel to go through this again and again. My thoughts are with you and your DP xxxx

I'm so sorry titi. Its not fair that you're having to go through this again.
You're in my thoughts :hugs:

I'm so sorry Titi. Big hugs to you. Take good care of yourself.

so sorry to hear that titi, wish i could say something to make you feel better, have a hug :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->