PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hopeful, I forgot to answer your question. Yes, my new insurance kicked in. Instead of paying $320 for a scan I paid $20! But now they are kicking me out! LOL! I can schedule another scan with them if I want, but we'll see. I still have my other insurance too so now I'm double insured. I might stick with my regular OB at the other place just because I know her so well. But I also might shop around for an OB at the place I went today just because I can!

Thank you so much girls. I havent read much of the thread yet, cos I am going to be here all year reading it and it is almost 1am so I will read it tomorrow.

Heart, I couldn't do it. Still have problems drinking enough. Grrr, I always wanted to be a healthy hydrated pregnant mummy and all I managed today in terms of health were a few grapes! I want to be able to eat salad (lettuce and tomato skins make me gag), drink juice (killer heartburn sets in immediately when I try) and snack on fruit and yoghurt :)sick:)! All I manage is stodge and the odd peppermint tea :dohh:
Poor ducky!

Tasha, welcome! This must be terrifying for you but hopefully this time round everything WILL be different. You are under St Mary's now, aren't you? I take it that like me you are on the blood thinners until six weeks after birth this time round?
You have always struck me as a most courageous woman and I for one have everything crossed that all will go swimmingly and you will be rewarded for your efforts :hugs:

*bugger* I have accidentally unsubscribed to this thread and the only way I can see to subscribe again is to post. I don't belong here (yet) but need to read it as your tickers and posts make me feel happy. Apologies once again for gate crashing.
Tasha, all the best for this pregnancy.
Heart, so pleased the scan was perfect

Mrs migg, you'll be here soon and your stay will be longer than mine for sure x x x x

Fili :hugs: if this one isn't your forever baby the next one will be I hope so much.

Thank you so much girls :flower:

Heart, I couldn't do it. Still have problems drinking enough. Grrr, I always wanted to be a healthy hydrated pregnant mummy and all I managed today in terms of health were a few grapes! I want to be able to eat salad (lettuce and tomato skins make me gag), drink juice (killer heartburn sets in immediately when I try) and snack on fruit and yoghurt :)sick:)! All I manage is stodge and the odd peppermint tea :dohh:
Poor ducky!

Tasha, welcome! This must be terrifying for you but hopefully this time round everything WILL be different. You are under St Mary's now, aren't you? I take it that like me you are on the blood thinners until six weeks after birth this time round?
You have always struck me as a most courageous woman and I for one have everything crossed that all will go swimmingly and you will be rewarded for your efforts :hugs:

I am indeed under St. Mary's now. In fact I got a letter Monday (after being away) and a text Tuesday for the antenatal clinic for my last pregnancy, even though I had told the EPU and RMU. I am on 150mg aspirin, high dose folic acid and clexane (that is until 12 weeks after birth, if I get that far because I had a DVT postnatally with Riley Rae). With Riley Rae I was on clexane but they took (other hospital) took me off at 16 weeks which is when my placenta stopped working effectively.

Tasha don't feel obligates to read all of the pages. It's a lot of talk about food! LOL! Glad you are getting specialized care.

Pip I know what you mean. Normally I love water. Lately I have a hard time drinking it. I read that dehydration can cause cramps so I chugged water last night and it helped. I've never been dehydrated before. I'm going to do my best. I think you've had a harder time than me with feeling sick. I'm sure Ducky is fine.

Mrs M you are always welcome here! Feel free to post too! For future reference you can subscribe to a thread without posting. Go to the top of the page of the thread you want and hit the Thread Tools button. It will give you an option to subscribe to that thread. I do it sometimes for the pregnancy test threads when I want to keep track of a BFP progression but don't feel like posting.

Oh Tasha, I didn't know you had a DVT as well :hugs: you really have had everything thrown at you!
Your new plan sounds much more logical and fits with the guidelines for a clotter.

Tasha I've seen you around as well....you are one strong woman. Congrats on your BFP...I hope you have a smooth, healthy pregnancy.

Amanda- just wanted to say again !YAY!

Congrats tasha on your bfp!!! Really hoping this is a sticky one x

Congrats tasha an welcome so pleased for u xxx
Petit I brought sonoline b 3mhz fetal Doppler!! Tried this morn it said between 120-155 but I just think it was mine! It didn't sound fast enough, I'm going to try again tonight or Tom! I no it's early!!
Heart how amazing to see lil one moving!! Lovely, with regards to water that's all I can drink or the odd ginger ale, but it is hard lately to keep it down!! Do you ladies buy crystal lites? I don't personally like them but my sister doesn't like water so she would get them to make the water taste nice, plus there good for u right? X

Congrats and welcome Tasha :)

My ms is back with a vengeance! Just tried some toast and decaf tea and it helped a little. I'm back in bed cos I'm soooo tired and I slept 8 hrs last night! I'm dreading going back to work next week. Especially the early shift 7-3 :(

Morning ladies

Welcome Tasha, i've seen you around too and am sorry for all you've been through

Heart fab news, have you relaxed now?

I have a feeling today's going to be another MS day, yesterday was awful too. I find the taste of water disgusting and this awful taste in my mouth doesn't help. Anyone else feel like they've been sucking on loose change?? :sick:

Hi sunny, I know about amh, and bumpy please knows about it too, she is on the recurrent miscarriage thread. There are lots of ladies with lower amh than 3 and successfully pregnant, you only need one good egg! Do you get pregnant easily? Have you ever had a fsh test done? That can tell you more about egg quality I think. I'll pm you as this thread moves so quickly you'll probably miss this post! X x x

thinkin of you heart, and fili for friday :hugs:

I still havent found anywhere here that will do a scan and that speaks english (in on Fuerteventura in the canaries) one more place to try and if not looks like i will have to come back to the uk, i spoke to my RMC clinic today at home, i was waiting for AMH results, which came back quite low 3, not sure how much that effects miscarriage the lady said its more to do with actually getting pregnant, but can mean the quality is low? anyone know anything about AMH test results?

I told them i was pregnant again, she said they would normally scan at 7 weeks, i'm not liking this game anymore, its really not doing my relationship anygood either, we were'nt over the last mc 2 months ago, i wanted to wait until i felt stronger but mother nature had other ideas :dohh:
Trying to stay positive :shrug:

Morning ladies! just hijacking this thread quickly to help out sunny. I have low AMH it was 4.7 in september and im 30 so its very low for my age, can i ask how old you are? usually it means you would have trouble conceiving but i havent, i have been pregnant 4 times in a year. it can also be the quality of the egg like you say. my consultant says its like rolling a dice, and hopefully one of them will be a good one! i have been taking co enzyme 10, maca and royal jelly plus pregnacare plus with omega 3 for the last 2 months and one thing i have noticed is that i used to ov on day 20-21 and had 34ish day cycles but this month i ovulated on day 14 for the first time ever. not sure if its any of the supplements affecting it but im keeping positive, as apparently ovulating late can over ripen the egg or smething. wishing you all the luck in the world that this is your sticky bean!

hi to the rest of you girls on here, cant wait to join you! you are all doing sooo well! xx

Thank you girls

Daviess your hb should be between 60 and 80 a max of 100bpm really so I think what you were hearing was most likely baby :)

Embo and puppy, holland and barratt do some ginger sweets which are suppose to be fab for MS x

I am using the Sonoline B. The display is really unreliable unless you have a good lock on the heartbeat. Going with sound will help you more. I'll see if I can dig out the sound of ducky at ten weeks and post it on here. I remember finding it right in the middle, a fraction above my hair line and angling the probe downwards towards my feet.
If you don't find it next time, though, I would really suggest putting the doppler away for a few days to save your sanity.

Omg really tasha? It just doesn't sound as fast as the ones onyou tube?!! I really domt feel pg anymore an I'm petrified!!
My bbs aren't even that sore!! My tummys bloated a little my appetite feels normal today!! Omg I'm scared pls let it b ok!! Xx

Thanks petit will try that!! That would be fab to hear!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->