PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Just wanted to bump in and see Hearty's pic--- :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

That 'bout sum it up?

I just text my hubby saying I'm so excited I just wet myself!! Obviously I didn't!! Lol!! X
Ah, but you will soon... that glamourous side effect won't be long coming :haha:

Morning. Haven't had a chance to catch up yet, but wanted to share my latest scan pic. :cloud9:

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/7d46be9b.jpg

Ah, he looks like he's lounging. He has his hat perched on the front if his head and is smoking a cigar :cloud9: obviously he thinks your womb is the most comfortable place ever!

AFM...had symptoms today so a bit relieved...just in from work and need a sleep before attempting dinner out with friends :sad2: at least it's Chinese restaurant although they have the best king prawns :hissy: all worth it in the end I keep felling myself

As long as they are cooked I don't see why you should deprive yourself? :shrug:

9, sorry to hear about the drama and the heartache. You did very well to leave: There is no need for anyone to tolerate abuse. I know it may not seem like it right now but I have no doubt that you will be able to sort yourself and your children out :hugs:

Heart - Fantatsic picture so so so happy for you :thumbup:

9 - sorry to hear what youve been though sweeitie :flower:

NSN - enjoy your meal - GS went well thank you hun xx

Is any UK peeps watching One Born Every Miinutes new series tonight - I loved it last series but now im pg im a bit scared but going to give it a go

Hey ladies :hi: how is everyone?

Lou, I watch OBEM the US version, it was on last night & had me and the DH in tears :cry:

I've been getting bouts of nausea off and on today :sick: no puking yet, but not feeling right.. Seems a bit early for MS?

I'm really looking forward to OBEM Lou. I didn't watch it much before cos I was usually getting over a mc so it was too difficult.

Definitely not too early Florida, I definitely had nausea, sore boobs and tiredness at 5 weeks. Don't be worried if they come and go though. Seems to happen to every one x

Davies and pip...thanks...was always told not to eat prawns, especially from takeaway/Chinese Indian restaurants :shrug: doubt I can convince OH it's ok to eat them though :sad2:

Pip..missed you off the how're you doing list...you ok?

Glad all ok with the GTT test lou...I'm recording OBEM and will watch it on my own, OH has refused to watch one since our first loss.

Slept like a winner, showered but want to get back in bed :haha: not even hungry and it's one of my favourite places to eat out :wacko:

Not complaining if it means all is going ok though.
Xxx

Going to attempt to watch OBEM tonight. I loved the first series it was shown a few months after I had had my daughter. The second series was on around the time of my first loss and I couldn't bear to watch it. I'll see how I go tonight.

I'm going to try Lou! Bit scared as I'm squeamish! Lol!! Managed one slice of beans an cheesecon toast an a satsuma an feel bit sicky!! An gettin dizzy when stand up to quickly! Love a symptom x

Oh I couldn't watch that mrs migg, buti would watch it if I'd never had a mc, itwould be fascinating!
Glad you got a symptom back Davies!

Nsn I'm really rooting for you for this pregnancy, I'm praying this is your forever baby! Stay away from prawns though! X x x

I doubt DH will let me watch OBEM but I can watch it on catchup tomorrow :)

You all are so chatty, I love it! I can't properly catch up as I'm at work right now, but wanted to pop in and say hello. I'll try to catch up tonight. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm recording it. I think my dad would die if he had to watch it (for those that aren't familiar with our living situation, my parents have temporarily moved in while they look for a new house).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->