• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Yeah me too, 12 weeks I think, and I will get there and so will you! :yipee:

round did you not even get a scan?

No, I had a scan last week. I've had 4 already and will get my NT scan next Tuesday. This was just an appointment to see my GP while I wait to see my OBGYN.

round2 - what province are you in? sorry to hear the doppler was crappy, that sucks. I'm sure that little one is doing great.

Ya, I'm bummed too. I'm in Ontario. Are you from around here?

round2 - i am in MN but in sales and alot of my territory is canada- i talk to canadians all day long ;) and have for years. we have the most customers in ON but i've only been to toronto a couple of times. it's software sales so we can work over the phone and internet.

round2 - i am in MN but in sales and alot of my territory is canada- i talk to canadians all day long ;) and have for years. we have the most customers in ON but i've only been to toronto a couple of times. it's software sales so we can work over the phone and internet.

I grew up near Toronto but live in Ottawa now. I'm a software developer...ha, ha maybe we've spoken before!

Ok, here they are so....do you think they're dark enough!? :rofl: Oh that age old question! The three sticks together show 1 that was taken this morning and 2 that I have just taken now for this thread. The one on its own is the up closer from this morning.

Attachments

• 15dpo 3sticks.jpg
    15dpo 3sticks.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 15dpo.jpg
    15dpo.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
They look awesome Fili! Too bad you don't have a beta test sooner, or maybe it's good. I just am so impatient to wait for numbers but those are nice dark lines for this early.

Round2- I sell to custom manufacturers, you work with any?

They look awesome Fili! Too bad you don't have a beta test sooner, or maybe it's good. I just am so impatient to wait for numbers but those are nice dark lines for this early.

Round2- I sell to custom manufacturers, you work with any?

Na, probably not then....I work for the government. Before this I worked at an environmental engineering firm.

Filli, your tests look great. I've never tested with IC's that late, but when you google IC's @ 14 DPO, you're actually look quite dark in comparison.

Iv been naughty! lol...

i wrote all my xmas cards out 2 weeks ago, and signed it from me, OH and Izzy, now my mum has phonecalls from my gran, aunties the lot asking why no1 told them id had the baby... i havent lol.. i was just being nice and signing my daughters name because she SHOULD be here by then... oopps poor mum

ah Tracie ur poor mum lol!! probably had a right ear bashing! Lol!
Fili ur tests look good sweetie dont stress!!! xx
I no its hard cox no matter what im stressing about tom! My hubby has taken day off an is coming to!! He has rearranged his work so i think were going to drive! So scared i have to keep saying i had all good symptoms i felt sickas a dog all day! So must be good signs! x

Round 2 - i wouldnt worry about the doppler, i got mine at 9 weeks and didnt get a heartbeat to nearer 12 weeks (my midwife now on appointments takes ages to find his heartbeat now!!) Youll find that he has a favourite spot and when you get used to finding him youll be fine. Remember to have a full bladder, and try really low down just literally above pubic bone.

luckily they just laughed, dont see the problem anyway shes a person to lol shes just still hibernating!

Davies, are you driving to St Mary's? It's just you might be better on the train round there. You're going to be the happiest person tomorrow, I just know it! How far along are you now? x x

Round I was just talking to my sister and they couldn't find my nephew's hb at 20 weeks!!! :saywhat: he's 3 now btw.

Is quickly rising hcg a sign of ectopic? I am so anxious. I had some spotting so they called in blood drawing for me this afternoon. N I just got them back. 5034. Yesterday was 500. I am freaking out a little

Awe ok. I hope so. My levels are rising crazily. I guess I should just be happy but I overanalyzing it

9 did you ask the doctor or person who told you or did they say anything. If you're worried you should ask the doctor or call the nurse in the EPU and they will explain if it's all ok and put your mind at rest because it's coming from a professional. I have never heard of hcg rising too much though, I thought it could only be a good thing! :happydance: Just to put your mind at rest ask the person who told you your results, when you can tomorrow otherwise it will play on your mind. Also if they haven't requested more bloods / scans / checks then they must think all is well! :yipee:

I found this website helpful with HCG when i was being tested https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html - perhaps your further along than you thought

Thanks Fili! I hope so!! I hate underground an last time i got train was 1 hour late due to some bethnal green line problem lol!! I got to liverpool st an got a cab last time it cost me £100!! lol 2 train tickets 2 cabs!! My hubby said he can drive its just congestion charge an parking i found the website of sumwhere online thats £15 for 5 hours so should be ok!! x
9 babies my hcg no were really high to hun but not that high i was worried to but that seemed to be more low hcg levels!! fxd hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->