• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Is quickly rising hcg a sign of ectopic? I am so anxious. I had some spotting so they called in blood drawing for me this afternoon. N I just got them back. 5034. Yesterday was 500. I am freaking out a little

Maybe its twins :wacko: :thumbup:

Fili, thanks. I am on hold ith them right now.

Thanks ttclou saw that site earlier today. :)

Davies I am glad I am not the only one with somewhat high hcg. I don't th ink I could be farther along bc I had my period last month

9b - maybe you are further along? wouldn't be ectopic I don't think as those are usually low, slow numbers. molar pregnancy are really high numbers, like 100K. I think you are fine! do you remember what your numbers were with your other kids?

9b - maybe you are further along? wouldn't be ectopic I don't think as those are usually low, slow numbers. molar pregnancy are really high numbers, like 100K. I think you are fine! do you remember what your numbers were with your other kids?

My number with Cassie at 8 weeks was only like 74-100, they thought I would lose her, but progesterone helped it go up. None of y living kids had numbers this high this early.

I had 285 AF 13 dpo, 497 at 15 dpo and 1500 18 dpo. Did they check your progesterone? Mine was around 200 and high prog can be a sign of twins too. There a girl on another forum with quads! From only 1 mature follie, all fraternal and her hcg wasn't that high which was strange but was in upper twins territory per betabase. . But I've read some singletons that are really high too though. When is your scan?

Hang in there 9babies. It is rising so that part is good. Maybe it is a multiple pregnancy! They should definitely re-test you in a few days to compare - that is always useful. Is that possible this week?

9 dpo it was only 25 then 12 dpo it was 500 and 11 dpo was 100 and thn today. At 13 dpo it is 5034. My progesterone was 345. I just talked to the woman on the phone and she said I Could be having twins or just have high levels bc some woman do I got an ultrasound booked for Friday bc of this woohoo!

Hi all, I'm in meetings all day so just did a quick catch up. Pups, so glad you had a decent scan. You got the info you needed. Sorry she was not as warm and cuddly as you would have liked. But most important is you are measuring perfectly.

Round, sorry you couldn't hear the hb. I hope you aren't stressing too much. I wish they also scanned you to reassure you.

9, I wouldn't think ectopic, however, not to scare you, but with levels rising quickly like that, I hope they will monitor you for a molar pregnancy. They are really rare, but I just want you to be informed. Your levels are high enough now that they should see something on a scan. You should push for one if you can. My hope is that it's twins and not a molar.

I'm not in a good place today girls. My symptoms have all but left me. No nausea. No sore boobs. They might be a little sore, but not like they have been. Normally when I wake up, they are killing me. I couldn't even feel them this morning. They are still big, but that's it. I can eat anything right now and not even feel heartburn. I don't know. I'm just worried.

9, glad you have a scan scheduled. I'll add it to the front page when I have a moment.

9 dpo it was only 25 then 12 dpo it was 500 and 11 dpo was 100 and thn today. At 13 dpo it is 5034. My progesterone was 345. I just talked to the woman on the phone and she said I Could be having twins or just have high levels bc some woman do I got an ultrasound booked for Friday bc of this woohoo!

Yayay for a scan!

Thanks. I am a little nervous about this all. I just hope they see something and it isn't molar.

Heart - I thought my symptoms went away last week then they came back in full force. Try not to stress too much!

9b- get a scan! That could be multiples. They are supposed to be able to see something at over 1000- 1500 hcg

Hi ladies,
heart- I know exactly how you feel. My symptoms have gone. Yesterday I thought they were fading but today nothing. I am also getting some strange cramps, and lower backache just like with my period. I am terrified. I called my doctor and they moved my scan from Thursday to this afternoon. I really think in my situation this could be it. And while I want to put off finding out bad news, I would rather know than wait and wonder for two more days. I am praying for a miracle but losing hope with each passing hour. I can't seem to think abut anything else except for how foolish I was to believe this time might be different. Sorry to be a downer.
My doctor told me that symptoms fading in itself is not something to worry about so I hope that can reassure you.

My symptoms really have come and gone this pregnancy. I can go 3-4 days with terrible MS, then I get a good 3-4 days feeling absolutely nothing. I swear, alot of it is my head too. My symptoms always disappeared a few days before each scan, then immediately after I saw the heartbeat, I felt sick again.

I'm not in a good place today girls. My symptoms have all but left me. No nausea. No sore boobs. They might be a little sore, but not like they have been. Normally when I wake up, they are killing me. I couldn't even feel them this morning. They are still big, but that's it. I can eat anything right now and not even feel heartburn. I don't know. I'm just worried.

heart- sorry I missed your post earlier. Honey I had exactly this thought the other day. My boobs felt normal. I was in the mirror going, "they are flatter, aren't they?" I had only woken up only 1 time the night before instead of 4. Didn't feel the little stretches in my middle. But it didn't matter. Viola! The scan shows progress. The symptoms really do come and go. Part of the crazy we are having to endure. Try not to stress too much hon.

Dont rely on symtoms mine would come and go often in first trimester...My new panic now is how often i feel him, never gets easier this pg lark :wacko:

Hi mon, how u doing? U no it's a girl already? Gail predicted me a girl coincieved by end of nov! An I got my bfp nov!! Will see! I think boy! Do we ever stop knicker checking mon? Lol
Puppy u r fussy lol what savouries do u eat?
I just had frosties? Yum yum xx

I am doing great, how about you? I am SO happy to see you here!!! And yes, we have known it was a girl since from about 11 weeks. I did a blood DNA test (it's new) that can tell you what you are having and it said girl. Couldn't fully believe it yet but a scan with my RE around 12.5 weeks said most probably girl. Then had a private gender scan at 14 weeks that confirmed it was a girl followed up by my anatomy scan at 16 weeks. All said GIRL! So happy as I already have 2 boys.

I must say, Gail has been right on with everything so far! Kind of spooky lol. And no, I never stop the knicker checking. That lovely pregnancy discharge makes me freak every time lol.

Mon- wanted to say hello to you! So happy to hear you and your little girl in there are doing well. So Mon's avatar used to be a pic of her legs up on the wall "for a bfp" so I started putting my legs up on the wall too, thought it was a great idea. Don't know if it was that or the iui that did the trick but I will never forget those legs up on the wall.

That is so sweet, thanks for thinking of me. :flower:

And likewise, I will never know if it was the legs up the wall thing or not but the 1st month I did it was the month I got pregnant with my little girl. Believe it or not, I am pretty sure that is a picture of the day my hubby and I conceived. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->