• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Haha tracie fxd for u Hun xx
Embo me to I have never had nausea! An it's here today In full force!! I am still on sofa in pjs forced myself to eat cereal an now feel as sick as a pig! Dizzy very tired had a 2hour sleep today! It's only lunchtime lol!! I hope this is 5th time lucky forme an lucky ffor everyone! Mines 1030am at Stmarys but could be 12ish knowing how late they run! X

Thanks girls, tbh it was all very clinical and not like I expected - I know they were looking to make sure baby was in the right place but the tech was a Dr not an actual sonographer and so she had like no people skills. Just in, there's your bean, measure it, look at your ovaries. Thanks goodbye. :(

Goodness - I'm behind. I have to catch up from late yesterday! Hope everyone has a great day today. :flower:

Saw the OB last night and had another scan. We are doing great so far. More blood work and scans Thursday and Saturday. Hoping for a fetal pole and heartbeat. Please!

Tried to get a good scan picture, this is the best I can do from yesterday showing the yolk sac.

Attachments

• LO 12_13_11 002.jpg
    LO 12_13_11 002.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
Tracie sorry you aren't feeling well. Soon, soon soon! Hang in there honey. Friday is coming! So exciting!

Yay, nice to wake up to some good scan news! Congrats girls.

Glad to hear every is feeling nice and crappy!!

It's unusually warm here in Canada. For once, we may not even have a white Christmas. I'm okay with that though.

I think there is such a huge range of normal that as long as your numbers fall into the normal range you are fine. Congrats, that's a great start!
Thanks.
Just wanted to say :hi: and congratulations to all you RPL'ers. Can't wait to join you!
I can't wait till you join us
Hey lovely ladies how you all feeling??

I feel awful. Had an awful day of pains yest, got my hopes up i wont lie! turns out to be my blooming bowels.. I suffer with IBS and yest wow it just got the best of me, but with all the signs of labour..
Think im gunna go way over! lol

x
Hope you are feeling better tracie.

How are you embo, titi, puppy, glad your scan went well, wish they had given you a picture. I am so happy they saw an little baby in there. :happydance:

Wishing I could keep up with this thread better. But having trouble. Woke up still sick think my lupus has really lowered y immune system bc i can't seem to get better.

Thanks girls :hugs:

On route home now. Miserable woman wouldn't give me a picture :(

There's only one in there! Measuring bang on 5weeks so high HCG is a mystery!

Got to go through the normal route now... Gp and midwife plus 12week scan x

Congrats puppy!! Exciting Hun so pleased all was good for you, I no it's a long time to wait, but no news is good news! Was it lovely to see a good scan?
I'm very scared for mine tom I don't want to b the one to bring bad luck to the thread an I obviously don't want bad news!! I'm still testing everyday!! Just hope an pray I see hb!! Xx

So happy for puppy :)

Davies I feel exactly the same way as you!! I don't want to be the one to bring bad news to the thread. I've said this before and it's happened every time :(
Only 2 days to go!! I've been having some really good symptoms so I'm crossing everything I'll be ok this time :)

Haha tracie fxd for u Hun xx
Embo me to I have never had nausea! An it's here today In full force!! I am still on sofa in pjs forced myself to eat cereal an now feel as sick as a pig! Dizzy very tired had a 2hour sleep today! It's only lunchtime lol!! I hope this is 5th time lucky forme an lucky ffor everyone! Mines 1030am at Stmarys but could be 12ish knowing how late they run! X

Thanks girls, tbh it was all very clinical and not like I expected - I know they were looking to make sure baby was in the right place but the tech was a Dr not an actual sonographer and so she had like no people skills. Just in, there's your bean, measure it, look at your ovaries. Thanks goodbye. :(

Goodness - I'm behind. I have to catch up from late yesterday! Hope everyone has a great day today. :flower:

Saw the OB last night and had another scan. We are doing great so far. More blood work and scans Thursday and Saturday. Hoping for a fetal pole and heartbeat. Please!

Tried to get a good scan picture, this is the best I can do from yesterday showing the yolk sac.

Yay, nice to wake up to some good scan news! Congrats girls.

Glad to hear every is feeling nice and crappy!!

It's unusually warm here in Canada. For once, we may not even have a white Christmas. I'm okay with that though.

Davies and round, hoiw are you 2 this morning?

Hw are you heart?

I hope everyone is well

Good thanks Hun u? Fab betas by way! I'm very very nauseaus today haven't moved from sofa I'm trying to make a roll for lunch now but who knows weather I will eat it! Lol! Got to wash my hair! I am off to my sisters Tom at 6am as she's going to get the train to London with me an come to the appointment! As my hubby can't get out of work!! But that's fine be nice for her to come with me I havd always gone with her to see her babies!! Just feel bit funny about. Being legs spread with my sister there lol! Pray for a hb an fetal pole!!!! Pls pls pls!!! Xx

I will pray that you see that fetal pole. I am sorry you are so nauseous, I know the feeling I get like that mostly at night. :hugs: I think i t is a great sign that you have so many symptoms.

Fab scan titi xx
I will b 6+4 from ov dates!! I was like u 9 babies sicky at night now last 2 days bam morning an it gets worse throughout the morn!! Good job I don't have work coz I can't move! I love it though!! Love a symptom!! Just praying for a baby xx

Just wanna send out hugs and kisses to my girl Never who is PAL. I know she'll join us when she's ready. I know you're lurking around! Love to you hon! :dust:

Good luck Davies, hope you've got some more good news for us.

Congrats Never.

AFM, I just got back from my appointment. Kind of a waste of time. She said her doppler was really crappy and that it was probably too early to hear the HB. We tried anyways, but of course couldn't hear anything. All it did was make me worry more. Got the date for my NT scan...it's next Tuesday, the 20th. That's going to be a nerve wracking one. I hope the doppler I ordered comes soon. I need some reassurance.

ok girls I am caving in to the obsessive testing! If I post a picture of my 25 miu test at 15dpo will you tell me whether you think it's dark enough?

round2 - what province are you in? sorry to hear the doppler was crappy, that sucks. I'm sure that little one is doing great

davies - praying for a good scan for you tomorrow! It will be good!!!!

never - when is your beta?

fili - i eat so much, then feel sick and like i'm going to explode, then exhausted, then hungry again. is that how you feel? too bad there isn't chex cereal for chex mix in the UK.

titi - awesome news about the scan - congrats!

Just like that hopeful! Just like that! Sooo tired today too, nearly too tired to eat but not quite!! When do you come off them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->