PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hello gorgeous long blobs! :hi:

Just like blood thinners, I think that steroids have their place in an rpl toolkit. I don't say they work for everyone but they have for me, too.
Fili, I hope you get your results from the hospital soon so you know whether it was a treatment fail or an ingredients mixup that prevented your cake mix from rising :hugs:

Snow has turned to freezing rain...I think school will be open tomorrow but looks like I might have to walk there! Luckily my scan is at the hospital literally 4 blocks from my house, so even if I don't make it all the way to school I can still make it to see the bean! They called today to confirm my appointment and I asked about delays or disruptions because of the snow and they said there shouldn't be any.

I would love another snow day! Fingers crossed! ha ha

Heart- sorry you are getting the cold front and not any of the fun snow. Its been fun but i hope it doesn't stay too long!

Surely, a freezing rain day is on order for tomorrow to shut uni?! :winkwink:

You'd think freezing rain would be mire dangerous than snow. I hope your classes are canceled again. Have fun seeing your baby. Not so much a bean anymore.

I can't believe I ever complained about my lack of nausea! It's been back for the past several days with a vengeance. It lasts all day. The nights seem to be the worst. I can barely eat dinner. Once I start eating, it feels good but about 30 minutes after that I feel sick. I really hope this subsides in the second trimester. It's exhausting to feel sick all the time and pretend at work that I feel fine.

You would think the freezing rain would be worse, but I wonder what will happen over night if things start melting? Who knows?

Heart - so sorry your nausea is back. I had about the other night and instantly was thankful for the days previous where I had felt so much better in comparison. Night time is still the worst for me after dinner sucks.

Hubby is driving me crazy right now. I think he is feeling a little stir crazy, and I am not used to having him under my feet all day, I like quiet and he like an excuse to watch TV because usually he's not even home from work by now. Trying to keep busy making dinner and not getting annoyed!!! We have our best friends and their kids coming over ( if they make it, they are close by) so at least we will have more people here! We always have fun with them.
Feel better soon.

And yes, less of a bean and more of a baby now! I hope that mine looks like everyone elses at this point, actually seeing a profile! eeek excited.

Congrats on the great scans. beautiful little beans and blobs!

Heart - My nausea is back after a nice break of atleast a week, I'm the same don't like the look of food but ok while eating then shortly after it's back. The only things that help are carbs unfortunetly, I'm hoping the next week or so bring some relief.

Croydon - Good luck with the scan can't wait for a piccy of your little human.

Awesome pics Florida! It's amazing how much they grow each week.

Can't wait to see your scan pics Croy! And walk really slow. Sounds like it might get slippery.

Heart - the baby store had a section for morning sickness, preggo pops and a bunch of other things...Hope you feel better! I have a headache again, right between the eyes.

I was just reminding myself of preggo pops today. I need to get some. Nothing I eat helps. No matter what I put into my mouth I end up feeling like crap afterward. There is a babies r us near by. Not sure I'm ready to venture in there yet. Might just buy some from Amazon.

I can't wait for all the scan pics tomorrow. It's crazy that a bunch of us are moving into the 12th week this week!

Heart- hopefully you can venture in there soon, the pops were on the end of an aisle not too far from the door if that helps ;) I was so scared and now I want to go back. Just to look and learn.

Good luck with scans tomorrow! Is it Davies NT? Wow, didn't realize croys nt too! And sunnys scan! I don't know if I'll have a scan but its an appt with my re/ob. planning for going off meds

Yup 2 NT scans tomorrow and Sunny's first scan. I hope you get scanned too!

Maybe I'll try to venture in the store tomorrow after work. This nausea is killing me. I wish I could throw up, I'd feel so much better.

I just sneezed and had the worst pain in my lower abdomen. It was excruciating. My husband didn't know what was happening and got really concerned. I told him it was the ligaments, not my uterus. He said he wasn't going to be able to watch me give birth. He can't stand seeing me in pain. The poor guy looked traumatized for at least 10 minutes! LOL! It was kind of cute! There is no way he's getting out of the room during the birth though! If I have to feel the pain, he can suck it up and witness it!

Just have a chair ready for him in the delivery room... Or a cot :) I just was sneezing too! Sat up though and leaned over.

Heart if you pull your knees up to your chest when you sneeze it won't hurt. Sometimes it's not possible but if you're sat down you're fine.

Usually I bend over but the sneeze came so quickly and I was stretched out on the couch. OUCH!

Now he's torturing me with clam chowder and cooked meat both of which I don't eat. I'm making a jacket potato! Love that term!

It's 4am. Tonight is actually the best sleep I've had in 3 weeks. 8.30pm til 4am. I'm hoping I get back to sleep but right now I'm wide awake!

Heart- I'm on another forum too on babycenter of girls with all previous mc but pregnancies now going well. They started a nursery thread and got me thinking about all this stuff otherwise might not have done it for awhile yet ;) gone to that store that is... I think its time we finally get to plan for the future.
Theres also a thread of girls with all mc and no kids yet.
Once you get preg, you graduate from that board to the NERBS (now expecting rainbow babies). It's like what we do here. I'm on here way more though... Then they have another board for the first time moms after rpl. It's cool as they cheer us on too. Some of the girls were on lovenox for first tri, some did iui, ivf and one with balanced trans did ivf/pgd.

Embo that's a good 8 hours sleep! Good job! Too bad you're up so early though.

Hopeful, I hope you love us more! We're way cooler than those girls! LOL!

I'll be ready to think about the future after my NT scan. Until then I'm still not feeling confident that this is my forever baby. I need to get past that hurdle and then will hopefully be able to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->