PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Yay love good news! I want to b friends on fb to,? Who wants to add me!? I'm sarah Lewis same pic as my pic here xx

Ditto what Heart said, there's a million of you! Lynnette Spragg - not many of me ;)

Davies, there are a million Sarah Lewis's! I can't find you. I'm Amanda Hartrey and I live in Berkeley, CA. I don't think there are many with my name. You all are welcome to friend me. I'm not a big FB poster, FYI.

Have added you hun

im jennifer callender with the same pic on here i have two accounts one is for ttc bnb i dont use that one but search my email addy might be better [email protected] x

Have added you too chick

Here's Poppy:

Attachments

• IMAG1228.jpg
    IMAG1228.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
awww thanks girs mucho love

awww how cute is poppy xxx

Oh Puppy!!! So cute! Look at all our cuties today!

FloridaGirl, we're waiting to see your twins!

Jenny isn't it amazing how quickly things change, you'll be seeing a wriggly baby soon! It's incredible :)

Yay Jenny an puppy lovely pics so excited for u both!! I will go on my laptop later an see if I can find u all xx

Puppy! Beautiful pic! Now we can all see what's giving you that morn sickness and now it won't be so bad!

oh yeah this has been the earliest i have ever had a scan so im just curious the two white dots sitting on top of the yolk sac is that the possiblity of twins ? or just one fetal pole ? xx

Jen, I'm crap at reading scans. I have no idea what those little dots are. That would be amazing if it was twins!

Hopeful, I want a glider chair too. I also want a glider ottoman. They are great together when rocking a baby to sleep. When I was a nanny, I would fall asleep holding the baby in the glider!

I asked the girl to check really well and tbf she gave me a good scannin' lol.

I have a corpus luteal cyst about 13.5mm but they said that's normal, it's to the left (on the scan pics) of baby but you can't see it in the pic I put up. Could see my bladder too, they told me what each thing was. Baby measuring 35.6mm (teeny aren't they!) but was having a right old wriggle. Was so lush to see :cloud9:

Hopeful, I want a glider chair too. I also want a glider ottoman. They are great together when rocking a baby to sleep. When I was a nanny, I would fall asleep holding the baby in the glider!

One good thing about it taking me 3+ years to have a baby is that both of my sisters are done having babies now, so I have a hand-me-down crib and glider/ottoman just waiting for me to furnish a nursery with! :thumbup:

found u heart an jenny but trying to find u puppy that was the only lynnette spragg i could find, my email is [email protected] if that helps xx

Jenny think the lady scanning u is quite thorough my hubby is a twin an my first scan looked like 2 dots my hubby kept asking are u sure theres just one lol!! I think he of loved 2 at once!!!
Obviously i dont talk about babies etc on fb as im sure u ladies dont mainly because of my step children being on there!! Mayb will soon!! xx

found u heart an jenny but trying to find u puppy that was the only lynnette spragg i could find, my email is [email protected] if that helps xx

Jenny think the lady scanning u is quite thorough my hubby is a twin an my first scan looked like 2 dots my hubby kept asking are u sure theres just one lol!! I think he of loved 2 at once!!!
Obviously i dont talk about babies etc on fb as im sure u ladies dont mainly because of my step children being on there!! Mayb will soon!! xx

lol yeah i know she is great hun there was defo sign of at least one fetal pole tho so im happy over the moon lol xx

well i have a scan on monday at my local hospital , and im back at st marys on the 1st feb :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->