PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Good point Sarah, please no talk about babies on my FB page. Not everyone knows yet.

i wont girls just dont mind me im slowly coming out myself as you see on mine i dont have too much yet about babies on fb im taking one day at a time x

Jenny, how do you know Charlotte Devine? Lol major freak out when I realise I have mutual friends!! haha

Fili, there is science behind your theory: Some studies have found that women with a higher level of cortisol (stress hormone) are more likely to miscarry. Now please don't ask me how steroids affect that relationship as I have no idea :haha:
Personally, I feel that a pregnancy after rpl is very stressful so if you can find a way to calm yourself down then that will not only be beneficial to the baby but to yourself as well. Be that with hypnosis, meditation or heart's relaxation cd :D

Puppy and Jenny, congratulations on your lovely scans :thumbup:

pep - that is EXACTLY why they put me on the steroids I was on. I had anxiety disorder so my cortisol was already higher and then early in pregnancy it skyrockets so the steroid I was on suppresses your natural cortisol while doing the job that the cortisol is supposed to do. I truly believe it is what helped this pregnancy to stick. It is the only thing we have done differently this time and we have lost 5 before this.

I come off them next week and the progesterone. Of course I am terrified it will mean something bad could happen but i am trusting my body is doing its thng now and this pregnancy is big and strong enough to handle it!

Just got back form a walk in the snow to the local coffee shop with hubs for hot chocolate. So many neighbours in there! It was fun to see everyone enjoying the snow day. And I have down more homework today than the rest of the week. Productve day so far!. Ok, back to it for me!

And congrats on the scans ladies. Just beautiful!! Can't wait to see them growing in the weeks ahead!

hey ladies :hi: first prenatal went great. DH got to see our little blueberries HB's for the first time! :cloud9: They look like they've doubled in size from just a matter of a few days.. They still look like blobs, but not quite as much from a few days ago..

This pic sux, took it with my phone but it was all I could get

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1278.jpg

Gorgeous Florida! Double congrats to you!

Hi Croy! I want to walk in some snow. It's just cold here and we're about to get rain. I think it's your snowstorm that's making it's way to us in the form of very cold rain. Yuk.

Tomorrow is a big scan day! Hopeful, Sunny, Croy and Davies. Good luck to everyone!

thanks girls xxx

puppy i thought it one of the girls from here lol ahhh baby brain lol x

thanks ladies! I just did a comparison.. The don't just look like a ball anymore! it's crazy, they look like long blobs :cloud9: next appt is February 15th, 4 weeks from today and it happens to be our 4 year wedding anniversary :cloud9:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/comparison.jpg

They are changing and growing for sure! I can't believe that's what our little bean looked like just a few weeks ago and now we can see limbs and make out other parts. It is just a miracle. Babies are just amazing.

Awesome scan Florida. I can't believe how much they've grown in such a short time :)

oooooooooooo look at the difference in the scan pictures xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"