PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hello everyone, i want to give you my congratulations and condolences. I've had two early mc's and most recently a missed mc at 17 weeks. I actually have a pretty good feeling about this pregnancy, I'm not nearly as panicked as i thought i'd be. I have high hopes for all of us!

Great idea heart! Love it! Theres been few times I felt funny but I didn't want to move an curse myself! But here we all fit!! An i defo think ur stepdad is right!! Xx

Hopeful wow u had a 3rd bean? But empty? Did yu say there all sep sacs? So pleased for ur 2 lil beans xx

Essie, pleased to meet you and wow to the fact that you hid this pregnancy for so long! Even from your mother? I'm in awe. Your bump must have been tiny. So glad to see how far you've come.

Aunie, nice to meet you too. I'm thrilled to hear how relaxed you are feeling. All of my losses were early. The longest I ever made it was 10 weeks. I imagine a second tri loss is very traumatic. Were they able to discover why that happened? I'm so glad you found us here.

Hopeful, your symptoms sound perfect. I keep gettig anxious about every little thing too. I just went to dinner and was able to eat my food. I started to panic because I didn't feel sick afterwards. Then I felt some mild cramps and panicked some more. I tried to casually brush my arm against my boob to make sure it still hurt. It did. And when I got home, the nausea kicked in and the cramps stopped. Oh boy, this is going to be one long rollercoaster ride! Buckle up and hang on tight girls!!

:hi: Hi Davies! What are you doing up? It must be so late for you!

Oh I can't believe I forgot to comment on the 3 sac business! Hopeful, if you ended up with triplets you might have had to give one to one of the RMC girls! Good thing there are "only" 2 in there. That's incredible.

Morning heart I needed a wee!! Then hubby thought his luck was in lol! So I looked after him! Haha now I have tea in bed!! Ever since I found out I have woken up early had nap in the day to! It's 6am here!! Wow triplets my work friends is a triplet!! Hard work lol but lovely all the same! Hopeful Re they still checking ur h g levels. Xx

I wake up early too Davies. Your husband is luckier than mine is going to be! It's only 10pm for me right now. Just finished dinner and getting ready to go to bed. My husband is having some cocktails and playing his bass guitar. He had to play something, since he can't play me!

Morning girls :)

How are we today?

DH got in at 45 mins past midnight last night, naughty boy! I couldn't sleep until he got home and i came to bed at 9.30!

Having a lot of pulling pain bottom left of tummy and wondering if that's where Poppy has snuggled. I guess i'll find out on Tuesday.

Puppy I had the odd pulling pain to along with period type an somersaults!! Lol! X

Thanks hun :) i'm hoping for a lot of good news in here next week with scans

Hi girls! Heart sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x x x x

I'm not having a scan until after Christmas and I'm not having hcg levels taken either! This is just Dr S's protocol. I'm quite happy with that.

Pleased ur happy fili, puppy I hope it's good news for all us now to! Think we deserve it!! X

Wow! So many pages since last night :)

Love the ticker hopeful I'm still in shock TWINS!!

Davies my OH is desperate to dtd but I've explained how it freaks me so he asked me to ahem pleasure him but the thought of it makes me wanna :sick: I really feel for him tho!

Pups I'm exactly the same! Can't sleep til everyone's in the house! Can't imagine what I'll be like when my three are old enough to go out drinking! It won't be long though. Ella's 16 next year :/

Hello to all the new ladies and hi to the ladies from the RMT :)

Afm I've woken up in a much better mood today. I'm feeling really icky and greasy!! Slight nausea, slightly sore boobs. Boobs are mahoosive too!! They were big before but they're outta control now!!
Although I had symptoms with all three of my angels I'm comforted by these symptoms :)

I am comforted by how crap i feel! Here's mine:

Crampy, gassy tum
Hungry but sicky too
Very thirsty all the time
Snotty nose
Woolly head and slightly dizzy

It's got to be a good sign right?

heart tree- Had no idea you were stalking me but so glad to be in the best company! I love that you started this thread. It feels like the right fit for me. I think we all really understand each other and what we are going through being PAL. It is a very different kind of experience for us. So thanks for that.

Sorry to hear about the etopic and losing your tube. That had to be scary. It is wonderful that you got pregnant the first time with IUI.
I was ready to move on to IVF with PGD at the end of this month but here we are. I am hoping this is our natural miracle.

So great that you got to see the HB! That is one milestone that just gives you SUCH a sigh of relief. I am so hoping to see something on Monday, my next scan. Actually at both my scans. I am being monitored by my RE and seeing my OB at the same time. Since this was a surprise for us I started talking to my OB early before the BFP b/c my high blood pressure shot up and with all the other symptoms, I just knew it. So we've been talking and adjusting my meds and I saw him for the first time last week. And my RE's office has been doing blood tests to check beta, progesterone, my thyroid levels and estrogen early in the AM and I have been able to get the results by noon so I've been going to them too to get that done. So Monday, more blood tests and I think 2 scans. I am not complaining!

How's the symptoms today?

puppy - symptoms sound promising!

hopeful - love the ticker too! Yay for being doubly (triply?) blessed! I am using the progesterone suppositories. Haven't had bleeding or any pain, but maybe your cervix is just really sensitive or you pushed the plunger up a little too high? I remember having something similar last time I was PG but it was after sex with DH. It eventually stopped. I think it is normal if you pushed up against the cervix. How are you feeling today? When do you go for your next appt?

round2 - 10 weeks plus - you are on your way!

essie- congrats on being at 27 weeks! That is so great. I totally understand not telling anyone. We aren't really telling anyone either. VERY few people know. Had to tell my Mom b/c she works at my RE's office and she is going to see me and is friendly with my RE. But asked her NOT to tell my Dad because he is very emotional and I can't have him giving me the sad, my poor daughter looks. I know he means well and I love him, but can't take that right now. And we both told our best friends and my sister since they've been with us since the start on this rollercoaster.

AFM- sorry I missed all the posts last night. I literally passed out - I was so exhausted. I've been waking up 4 times a night to pee but seem to pass back out again - thank goodness. At least I am getting some sleep and the worries aren't keeping me up. My boob soreness is getting a little worse. I have to go and find my PG stuff from last time that is packed away and get the few bras I bought. My everyday bras were digging into me all week! Can't do that for another day. I notice my BB soreness is worse at night and in the morning, then it calms down. The nausea is increasing too but DH went out and bought me two things of the Preggie Pop drops and sucking on them has kept me from going into full on MS. I keep panicking at work thinking I'm not going to make it to the bathroom and trying to walk calmly so no one thinks anything is up but luckily those moments have passed.

Lots to do this weekend but not sure how much I'll get done. I am achey all over and short of breath too, hopeful - and so far, I think I'm only carrying one LO! Have great day ladies!

Wow! So many pages since last night :)

Davies my OH is desperate to dtd but I've explained how it freaks me so he asked me to ahem pleasure him but the thought of it makes me wanna :sick: I really feel for him tho!

OMG, Embo - I am so there with you! We have DTD one time only and now I don't want to take any chances. :nope: But I will have to ahem pleasure him too this weekend, poor guy. I know he is nipping at the bud to get going! lolol I tell you, our OHs really do go through quite a bit too. I keep trying to remember that through all my own crazy feelings! :dohh:

Good morning ladies!

Heart-We had genetic testing done on the baby and found out it had triploidy (69xxy). Triploidy is the cause of 50-60% of all early mc's, they don't really know why my little bean got so far, it was a hardy little thing i guess. Yes, it was really difficult in a lot of ways but we lived through it and here we are :)

I had spotting around 6 weeks so dh and i took a 2 week rest from :sex:
Now i feel like we do it more than before i got my bfp lol! I figure if everything is as it should be and i have a healthy bean in there then a little sex won't hurt. I don't blame anyone for being scared though, with my last pregnancy we didn't have sex for 3 months straight because we were so scared.

Has anyone else had testing to see why they habitually miscarry?

Morning girls!

The 3rd sac made me nervous but it was definitely empty and it is 3 separate sacs. I have an u/s pic of the twins (8 pics, lol) i don't have any more betas. My last one was 18dpiui at 1500 and only had 3. My arms are nice and healed.
Thanks for the kudos on the siggy, I never ever thought I would get to have a ticker!
I get up at 6am as my jack russels wake me up. Wish they would let me sleep but they are precious.

Aunie- welcome and glad to hear you feel good about this one!

Hi puppy- I get those pulls too and I'm scared when I get them and scared when they go away ;)

Fili- I really think your treatment is going to work, I've read so many good things about intralipids. Thats a lot of patience for no betas or early scans

Embo- I feel the same way about doing any dtd things, poor dh...I feel the worst when I first get up but it isn't bad, just bbs are the most sore and feel a little dizzy.

Tititimes- I researched ivf with pgd too as a next step. I don't use a plunger with suppos, just finger but I did push it in too far as I felt like it was falling out. Now I lay down the whole time and barely put it in and it's been fine, thank god. My next appt is a scan on fri.

Heart- I am again, so happy for you. Know what's strange? I have huge feelings that you are having a girl and I usually don't have strong feelings like that. So that's my early prediction :)

Afm: I'm nervous, most of the time. That prog supp bleed just really did me in. I have the very faintest tiny touch of brown sometimes when I wipe and I know it's just leftover stuff but still. They said even spotting is very common with twins too. She reassured me the fetuses (is that his you say it) were nowhere close to where that blood came from the cervix and my cervix was long and closed up tight. Took her a bit to find my cervix, "are you tipped"? she said... Lol...She also said I need to find a way to help with my anxiety. She has 5 kids and she said it never stops. She still thinks that if she hasn't heard from her kids that it's bad news and it rarely ever is (she's in her 50s, a nurse practitioner at re office). So she said to find a way to deal with it now as it never goes away. She is right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->