PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

How funny all of us r same my symptoms r much worse at night!! I get nausea heartburn an can't lay on belly as bbs hurt an tummy feels like I'm squashing sumthing!! Xx

HA I'm holding my breath until you join us here. You will be a welcome addition! You are so fertile even with some of the sperm issues, I have no doubt that IVF is going to work for you.

Aunie, you have a great doctor! I think all docs should treat women with recurrent losses with kid gloves. In fact I think we should be given our own ultrasound machines after 3 losses so we can check daily!

I don't think they can see where my bean attached in relation to the adenomyosis. They never saw it on ultrasound. I was diagnosed with it after I had an MRI. Basically when you have your period, the endometrium (uterine lining) sheds. For women with endometriosis, some of the lining gets stuck and builds up on the outside of the uterus. In severe cases it can spread to other organs. It can cause very painful periods, sex and infertility. But they can do surgery to remove it. Mine is the same, except that it gets trapped in the uterine wall. This means they can't so surgery because it could compromise the uterus and make it to weak. Luckily mine has never caused painful periods or sex. I have read that over time it will get worse and many women end up having a hysterectomy. I'm hoping I hit menopause before mine gets too bad. Once the hormones stop feeding it, it stops being symptomatic.

I was writing that last post at 11:11 though it didn't post until 11:12. Made sure to make a little wish.

I'm stalking your lovely new home ladies!! And hoping to join you in oh, let's say February or March! Everything sounds great, keep it up!

Sounds like a plan Bella! You come right on over here asap!

the top is 6 wks and bottom is 6 + 2.

6wk heartbeats both 104

6+2 heartbeats 117 & 120

Oh no, can't see them. Maybe the file size is too big. You can always email them to me to post.

HA & Bella looking forward to seeing you here soon!

Aunie- my RE and OB said the same! I so love them for that. It gives me peace of mind to know I can go any time. And my OB gave me his pager and his cell number! Can you believe it? I called his office last week to leave a message b/c it wasn't an emergency and left a message for him to call me. When he called back, he said "I gave you my cell.". I told him I didn't want to take advantage but he said call. Talk about mind at ease!

Wow Titi! A doctor giving his cell number is a special kind of person.

Oh hopeful to cute! The first scan top right pic looks like two beans in it? Or was the 3rd in sep sac? All looks good sn massive growth for 2 days!! Xx

Thanks everyone! It's strange because I look at the pics and can't believe they are inside of me and with beating hearts. We are all sharing the same system. That really makes me want to calm down as I want them to develop in happy thoughts from me , no stressed thoughts.
Heart- my acu ear beads help calm me some. And just breathing and focusing on the positive. The NP didnt really have any suggestions as she said everyone needs to find what works for them.

Thanks Davies- the third sep sac isn't on any pics and I can't believe that nurse even found one! As the other nurse had looked forever and didn't see it. It seemed like it was way behind one of them.
On the first scan they couldn't get both beans in 1 pic wih the angles
I still question if thats really what she saw but I'll have to have them check again next time. I saw it too but it just looked like she was looking at 1/2 of one of the twins sacs. But who am I to question her ;)

They are both in completely sep sacs and fraternal. Which is good as much less complications with fraternal in sep sacs.

And I can't sleep on my tummy anymore either and i used to always sleep on it. I have to sleep on my back. If I'm on my side I feel pulling/ stretching more.

Now that I look at them on my computer instead of my phone, I see what Davies is talking about. The one on the top right looks like it has 2 beans in it.

I see that too heart. How is everyone? I got an bad cold and super tired and nauseous.

It's a picture taken of the scan pics so they are fuzzy. The top pic actually has the letter A in the right sac, left side in it and in the left sac, there is a letter B in the left of it. So those letters look like beans in the pic . ;)

I'm so tired too! Just laying around as it's too cold out to do anything. Wish I could go for a walk. Just had a feeding frenzy too, apple, cucumber with ranch, chicken breast (Tyson, breaded so easy to make)
Any cravings yet? I'm pretty into fresh strawberries over real strawberry ice cream and I'm out of strawberries and don't want to go to the store. I'm always scared something will happen if I leave. Gotta get over that feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->