PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hi aunie, we posted at the same time! I've had rpl testing done, only thing was very slightly elevated igm and almost lower than normal protein S. but those bloods were not too long after a mc so don't know if that affected them as I've heard it can. My nk cells are in normal range but normal range on the tests at the labs can mean a lot of things. Lab says normal is up to 25%, I've read 25% is "normal" for a cancer patient. Mine was 11% and some clinics treat it at 12%.
In any case, I'm on prednisone (steroid) and lovenox nowadays empiricle treatments. Seems to be working. I had low vit d3 too. Luckily my re treats with pred and lov when they can't find anything conclusive that's wrong. My re is also obgyn so she is with me for the long haul. Oh, and I did have a big uterine septum removed nov 2010 but had 2 mc before and 2 mc after removal. My re did tht surgery too. She knows me inside and out. Strange thing is that she never had kids. She jokes and says its because she sees how much all if us have to go through but I have no clue why.
Shes brilliant and has been voted patient favorite in the twin cities. My coworker went to her with her kids so I went to her with preg number 2 and then mc. I didn't know what rpl or re were at the time as I thought she was just Obgyn. I was so lucky to have went there.
How about you?

Oh! Puppy, I don't know how to post pics! Heart did them last time. Can I just copy and paste?

I think you go advanced then click the paperclip and find it on your computer
(if you have it on your pc?)

Hopeful i copy and paste!!! I upload pic to photobucket then click on the bit that says share!!! xx

hopeful you're bound to still feel a bit shaken up by what happened :hugs: but it's all going to be perfect now I just know it x x x

Hi 9b - are your lines getting darker? When do you go in for beta? So exciting! You are due on my moms bday

I'm on my iPhone, when I get to a computer I'll try and upload pic

hopeful you can get photobucket app on ur iphone thats how i did mine hun, hope u feel ok today chick im so scared for my scan wed!!!
Im on days off now until new years eve!! But I got a call today an asked to go in for day off payments an extra |£125 a day on top of my normal money flight pay an commision!! To go to mexico back on tuesday so would of been worth about £850!!! In januarys pay which would of come in handy im sure!! But I said no as I was worried i would miss my appointment wednesday if i got delayed or if something happened its long flight times there an if something happened i would obviously blame myself!! So could do with the money though!! My car has a gear box problem which is going to be |£1000 to fix great!!!!
Xx

How’s everyone doing today?

Fili, 9 and Puppy, welcome! 9 do you have any new tests to show us?

Puppy I think you have the next scan. I think the pulling on the left side is normal. Could be a corpus luteum cyst, which is totally normal.

Fili, in some ways, it is good to not have scans and betas. It is soooo stressful. Can’t wait for your first one though. How far along will you be when you do get yours?

Embo, glad you’re in a better mood and have all those great symptoms!

Titi, I’m so glad you are being so well looked after. Oh, looks like you are our next scan actually! Just peeked in your journal and saw your last beta was 12/8 and was 954. By Monday, they may be somewhere around 4000. They may still only see the gestational sac at your scan which is totally normal. My levels were 11,574 and they didn’t see a yolk sac, but 3 days later we had a heartbeat. Hopefully you’ll see the yolk sac too though!

Aunie, thanks for sharing about your LO. I know another woman who lost at 10 weeks to Triploidy. They didn’t do any tests on any of mine and I’m quite upset about it. I’m hoping we won’t have to test this one because it will be my forever baby. I have had the entire panel of RMC tests though. All the bloods, hysteroscopies, HSGs, saline sonograms and an MRI. The only thing they can come up with is that I have adenomyosis, which is basically endometriosis that gets trapped inside the uterine wall. They think my beans might be implanting in that part of my uterus and aren’t getting enough blood flow to sustain them. There is no treatment for adenomyosis. Actually the best thing for it is to be pregnant because it deactivates the hormones that feed it.

Hopeful, do separate sacs mean fraternal twins? I feel you about feeling nervous all the time. The spotting I had freaked me out. I only wish mine were from my cervix. Knowing there is blood in my uterus next to the sac makes me very uncomfortable. That’s how I lost my first baby. Did your doctor have any suggestions about dealing with your anxiety? I haven’t come up with a solution yet.

Davies, I don’t blame you for not taking the job. I wouldn’t either. No need to miss your scan and no need to stress yourself out. Money will come and go, but a pregnancy is precious.

Not much to report on my end. Trying not to google too much about blood in the uterus. I’m on edge enough as it is. Oh and no sex for me right now. My poor husband. He really wants some “attention.” My MS is bad today, so maybe I’ll give him a little.

Ok, here’s what I have so far for scans. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Titi – Monday
Puppy – Tuesday
Davies – Wednesday
Embo and Heart – Thursday
Hopeful – Friday

Wow, we have a full week of scans!!!

Heart i'll be 6-7 weeks probably, well I haven't even worked this out! So i'll be 4 weeks on Monday 12th so 14 days after that goes to the 26th (oooh I can add up). So in January I would think! Happy new year to me...hopefully!! Lines are getting darker! They're still not dark though, just a bit darker than faint and i'm 12dpo today.

My lines weren't as dark as the control until 16dpo I think. Glad they are still getting darker! The fact that you saw lines so early is a really good sign. I've read that early implanters have a better chance.

Ok, we'll have to wait a while for your scan. Roll on 2012!

Fili I didn't realise you got your bfp. Congrats sweetie :) I agree heart, I need pics to obsess over!!!

Thanks heart how u doing? I feel pg today sore bbs can't lay on my belly! Heartburn nausea like u wouldn't believe!

Davies I had terrible heartburn last night! I didn't realise I'd get it so early. Any symptom is welcomed though!!

Congrats on you ladies that are getting more symptoms. I prayed i'd have ms with this pregnancy because i've always heard the sicker you are the healthier the baby. My prayers were answered and even though it sucks, i wouldn't have it any other way :) I'm mostly sick in the evenings which i'm glad for so it doesn't affect my work. I also get heartburn pretty bad which was my only symptom until about 6 weeks. I think i actually look pregnant already, i think my uterus was already stretched from my last pregnancy as i was 18 weeks and got pregnant again 6 weeks later.

Hopeful-It sounds like you've been through a lot, I'm so glad you were blessed with twins! You're gonna have so much fun with them and you deserve the double dose of love!

My nausea has seemed to disappear today. I know it can come and go, but I would much rather it stayed! Boobs still hurt though. Mine hurt most at night. I can't sleep on my stomach anymore because they hurt so much!

Fili and 9 we need to ogle tests. Hopeful, we need to ogle sacs.

Just wanted to say I'm now officially stalking here, and looking forward to the day I get to join you!! We're on a ttc break right now and it's killing me, but we're starting IVF in late January so hopefully I'll be here soon enough.... I "know" most of you from stalking the rmc thread (which I read daily but rarely ever post in, don't know why) and I'm so excited for all the sudden BFPs over there!

Alright, back into the shadows of lurkdom I go....

Heart-I'm glad your tests came back fine, i don't really know anything about endometriosis. Can they tell if your little bean planted itself in the healthy part of your uterus?

Heart- My nausea disappeared for two days and i freaked a little and went to my gyno. She did a u/s and everything was A ok. I warned her i might be a paranoid mess when i got preggo again and she said i could come in whenever i wanted to ease my mind and i'm taking her up on that!
Symptoms come and go i guess best thing to do is relax and enjoy the reprieve, easier said then done when your in our shoes though right? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->