PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

Yep, def gotta stay with us Bizzy! Glad you get to go home, at least it'll be a little more normal feeling there

Really glad you're at home now Bizzy, hope bed rest isn't too bad - all worth it in the end :)

hehe I love you ladies...

Yes it is way more comfy.. however, I do miss the occasional nurse interruption. :haha: But wouldn't trade it for my house any day. :haha:

I'm glad to hear you are I the comfort of your own home! Of course you need to stay, it's been a long journey for us all and we need to know how it goes for each other.

I just came on to celebrate! I'm 30 weeks today! I can't believe I've made it this far. :)

Hey everyone :wave:

Sorry I've been soo MIA lately! Crazy busy weeks but I've been stalking and really happy to hear Bizzy your home honey! Lots of love to the baby and you :) And Chiox :happydance: best news!!!!!! How's your wife feeling these days? I'm definately at the big and swollen stage now! Very few pictures are allowed to be kept and standing for too long is no longer an option as well as any shoes besides my velcro beach flip flops :( LOL - all worth it!!!! Hope you ladies are having great days and I wanna see nursery pics and new bumps ect ect!!! Come lets see em!! I had my baby shower this past weekend and will share pics once I see some new ones here ;p xo

Newbie - Glad to hear all is well.

I have pics of my babyshower too... but until baby is born I cant really go and get them developed (yes, we let the guests use disposable cameras) :haha: and the other photos that they did get on their phones have YET to be sent to me :(

But I am sure in no time I will be able to get them from my guests. :)

Cant wait to see pics of your showers! We are getting maternity pics and my son's 2 yr old pics done Saturday so I will post them early next week:)

I feel like my baby has dropped already, even though it seems early for that. But I have sooo much pelvic pressure now when I stand or walk. Very uncomfortable. I'm gonna see what my midwife thinks tomorrow;)

I'm a bit bummed actually. No mention of a baby shower from anyone :(

Aww puppy - is there anyone you can drop a hint to?

Bizzy - oh my goodness. I go awol for a while and look what happens. I shall head to your journal in a moment and catch up.

Chisox - glad that all is well! What great news. You and your wife must be so relieved?

I've just been to a midwife appointment and all is looking good. I'm measuring spot on for dates and he is head down and 3/5 engaged!! Wow - I couldn't believe it as he was breech three weeks ago. I just need him to stay there now!

I've also been working hard on the nursery. It is not finished yet but we have our furniture and the decal on the wall. Here is a sneak preview... What do you think?

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/struth1/2012-06-13161811.jpg

Love it Ruth! Mainly because it looks a lot like mine! I really need to get my pics up on here too! Maybe tonight although I dont think I'll have time! Hopefully before the weekend then!

Here she is at 32+6. Her coworkers threw a surprise shower for her & you can see she's thrilled I took this pic after she came home. haha

32+6.jpg

Love it Ruth! Mainly because it looks a lot like mine! I really need to get my pics up on here too! Maybe tonight although I dont think I'll have time! Hopefully before the weekend then!

Ooooh yes - lets see those photos!!! Would be good to see what other people have done...

Here she is at 32+6. Her coworkers threw a surprise shower for her & you can see she's thrilled I took this pic after she came home. haha

View attachment 422309

Awww...she looks great chisox! And what a lot of pressies! It looks like you are set for clothes and so on!

Struth, love the nursery!
Kozmik, def wanna see yours too!
Chisox, looks like you guys got lots of good stuff;) she looks great too

We are getting pics done today, so I will post them when I can.

I love the nursery... very similar to mine... i'll try and upload pics.

i havent been on for a while, how is everyone getting on? i'm nearly at 31weeks now and already feeling pressure/tingling sensations VERY low down!! :o

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Hey guys.. I am working on getting my baby shower pics .. its taking time.. but I have a few on my computer now..so I can at least post those.. and I will take some with my phone of the stuff I do have put up already.. for my makeshift corner nursery ... :haha:

pics from today

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 25.jpg