PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

Hello Ladies,
I love the nurseries with the tree decals! I am still nagging my husband to keep working on projects for our nursery. It is coming along slowly.

Well I am 31 weeks today, and I found out on Tuesday that I will be meeting my little guy earlier than expected. My OBGYN informed me that the umbilical cord only has 2 vessels and it normally has 3. He is scheduling me for a bi-weekly ultrasound and plans on inducing me at 39 weeks (Aug. 12) or sooner depending on baby’s growth. Apparently the 2 vessel cord can limit the amount of nutrients baby gets causing a low birth weight. He said after 39 weeks babies with a 2 vessel cord tend to loss weight, so there is no point in keeping him in there. He sent me for a quick 3D ultrasound the same day and so far my little man is growing just fine. In fact he is pretty big. He is well over 4 pounds at this point. So I really don’t thing he is having an issue with the 2 vessel cord.

Awe babybump - welcome to the group of early baby arrivals :haha:
Glad to hear that he is doing well.

My ob said the same thing. Well, for me, I have Pre-eclamsia and so they will be inducing at 36 weeks as anytime after that is just considered dangerous. But my LO is weighing in at 4.6lbs right now .. so I am not afraid of his health at this point.

Be sure to keep us updated on his progress.

How often will the OB see you now? Mine is seeing me twice a week and keeping me CLOSELY monitored with my BloodPressure and all.

JD you're looking awesome girl!!! Great pics :)

Babybump & Bizzy glad to hear you're being watched soo close and you're little guys are nice and big already! Can't wait to start meeting our beautiful PAL August babies :)

I'm getting quite big and sore but trying to manage the heat and swelling and take it all in stride cuz I still got 10weeks to go!!! Have any of you suffered with siatic pains? I had my first incident last week and the pain was just excrutiating for about 24hours...then it passed! PHEW!

Pardon my lack of make-up... It took a lot out of me to just take the pics.. :blush:

Attachments

• IMAG0043.jpg
    IMAG0043.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0044.jpg
    IMAG0044.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
Nice bump bizzy! Looking good and cooked in there!
You reminded me that I took one this morning too! Here I am at 34 wks.

Attachments

• 34 wks.jpg
    34 wks.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks ladies! I feel pretty good about him coming a bit early. As long as he is healthy right! I love the bump pictures. You ladies look great! Here is one of me from 2 weeks ago. I will have to take a new one soon.

Attachments

• 29 Weeks (2) - Copy.JPG
    29 Weeks (2) - Copy.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 29 Weeks - Copy.JPG
    29 Weeks - Copy.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 6
Love the bump pics! Everyone is getting so big! Hehehe ;) cant believe we're finally in the home stretch! I finally feel like its getting closer, after it feeling like this has been the longest pregnancy ever. The last few weeks have gone really fast. But that may just be because I've been so busy with my son turning 2. Hopefully it doesn't go back to dragging again!

Everyones looking so fab with there bumps. This was me last week at 30weeks 2days :) i Cant wait to meet my little girl!! were almost there xxx

Attachments

• 30 wks 2 days.jpg
    30 wks 2 days.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
Today is a bittersweet day for me! My pregnancy is going well and I’m so excited to meet my little man, but it is also the due date of my little angle. I hope she (that is what I thought she was) is somewhere beautiful. :angel:

:hugs:aaw babybump hugs to you! I know the due date was hard on me, too. Keep looking to the future without forgetting your angel! I'm sure she is somewhere way more beautiful than Earth!

Babybumplove, that's s hard day to get through:(

How's everyone doing in this heat? I took my son to the beach yesterday morning, then air conditioning the rest of the day. Waaaay too hot out! He loved the beach though, so glad we went;)

Hello all!

OH is 35 weeks today! Yahoo!

The heat has been pretty brutal. Been in the 90s just about every day & on Wednesday Chicago had the 1st 100+ degree day in 7 years. My poor wife - Her feet have been really swollen! She's getting through it though - I'm so proud of her.

I can't believe we will be meeting our little guy soon - Sooo excited!

Good luck to everybody & I hope to see more updates!

My nursery photos are too big to post here, but here is a link to them! (Finally!)

https://imgur.com/a/gmZ6k#0

The heat definitely makes getting around more difficult! Harder to breath and gives me a lot less motivation at work! Plus I've been trying to walk more and its just not happening when its so hot out!

My nursery photos are too big to post here, but here is a link to them! (Finally!)

The heat definitely makes getting around more difficult! Harder to breath and gives me a lot less motivation at work! Plus I've been trying to walk more and its just not happening when its so hot out!

I looooove the shade of blue you used! Awesome mural too:)

I looooove the shade of blue you used! Awesome mural too:)

Thanks! I like the blue too. It was really bright at first but with the tree on it it works! The tree is actually a decal, like a giant sticker on the wall! Pretty cool! :)

Hey guys :wave:

How's everyone doing? We're all getting sooo close!!! Thank goodness cuz like all of u the heat & swelling are kicking my butt! I'm getting through but some days when I have back pains & haven't slept I'm a hot mess :(

Love the nursry Kozmik! Truely WOW! Great job hun! I'm expecting my Etsy wall decals anyday & going to pick out my glidder today & then we're done :) ill be sure to add a link for u ladies! Wenesday is 32weeks for me & I have a growth ultrasound & Dr's appt to see how big my LO really is (dr has been guessing big baby since about 18weeks!!!) Keep ya guys posted :)

Thanks Lisette! Cant wait to see your nursery pics and find out how big your lil girl is! I really want to know how big my guy is but so far they havent done any indicating. I have an appt Thurs though so maybe she'll say something then?! Who knows! I guess its just a waiting game.

WOW you room looks amazing! I am happy to say my husband is fainlly putting the crib abd change table together as we speak. It is 5 weeks and 5 days until I am to be unduced. He is such a last minute person :shrug: Anyway its getting done so I am happy. I can't wait to post pictures :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->