PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

Thanks Mrs Wells :flower:
My EDD is 26th October.
xx

Niamh22- Oh wow! Boy, that definitely makes things confusing doesn't it? Congrats to you! We started trying the same month I mc'd too.

Mrs.Wells- Here is my stuff if you want to add it with the others: EDD: 10/28/11

may i join you guys?

m/c our first baby last october and now cautiously pregnant with a 2nd baby due Nov. 2.

oh, i hope everyone gets to hold their little baby in their arms this time around!!

Hi Mrs N: EDD 10/22/11 for me

If all goes well it will be a DIWALI baby - the Hindu Festival of Lights and the biggest celebration in the Hindu calendar! xx

Mrs wells i would maybe just put my name up just maybe a provisional of the 3rd November but really not sure, will prob need an early scan to work it out.

Hi Fides really sorry for you loss and big congratulations i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Yes, im sure i will cry too. It will be wonderful to see a bean and a heartbeat on the screen, especially as last time all i saw was an empty womb :nope:
anyways, im only 5 weeks pg. got my early scan next week....
xx

Good luck! X

Welcome to the new ladies and I'm looking forward to spending the next 7/8 months with u ! X

Hi, may I join you? I'm due 26th October, after 3 losses last year. X

of course welcome bluejoyx sorry for your losses I hope this one is your sticky bean x

HI ladies, let's hope this is the most lucky thread ever and we all see our babies in October! X

Amen to that! (or, for some of us, November), and welcome (i just jumped in here today)!

i just made an appt with the ob/gyn for Monday - i'm going to ask for hcg quants.

Amen to that! (or, for some of us, November), and welcome (i just jumped in here today)!

i just made an appt with the ob/gyn for Monday - i'm going to ask for hcg quants.

Good luck for Monday!! I can't wait to see the doctor.

I broke down and took another hpt today, LOL> that makes 8 or so, so far. LOL. I finally ran out though, so I guess I will stop. My hubby laughs at me, I tried to explain to him that peeing on a stick and having those lines show up over an over makes my day! hahaha

Alright everything is updated! Thank you for those EDDs and welcome to fides and bluejoy!

HI ladies, let's hope this is the most lucky thread ever and we all see our babies in October! X

Thats what I like to see PMA!!

Well I dont know about you ladies, but I am sooo hungry, I cannot stop eating and Im even starting to get a little bump, not just bloat, my shape is changing already!!xx

Good luck for Monday!! I can't wait to see the doctor.

I broke down and took another hpt today, LOL> that makes 8 or so, so far. LOL. I finally ran out though, so I guess I will stop. My hubby laughs at me, I tried to explain to him that peeing on a stick and having those lines show up over an over makes my day! hahaha

Ive kept mine in a drawer and I keep getting them out...makes me smile!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->