PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

Has anybody else found that TIME HAS *NEVER* GONE SLOWER? LOL

Just a few weeks ago I was lamenting on how fast time is flying, kids are growing up, years HALF over! Now it's slowing down, and by December and January I hope all of us are experiencing the draaagggg of the last trimester :)) I will welcome it because it means I'm there! WOOT!:happydance:

Good Morning Ladies!
Off to work after I stuff my face (again). I hope this morning finds you all well...or "sick" if that's what your hoping for :winkwink:

Still no sickness for me :(
But did another test and it was super dark...

Hooray for super dark tests, Jessica!

Perpetual, have a great day at work!

Morning, ladies.

I'm still mildly nauseous almost all the time, but the tenderness in my 'girls' is subsiding... which is kind of freaking me out. I mean, I realize that they shouldn't be sore for the whole 9 months, but it was a physical reminder for me that all is still going according to plan, lol.

Good afternoon all.

I am still cautiously hopping between here and ttc as I am still nervy about everything. I have contacted my gp and midwife only to be told that as I have only had one loss no early scan or blood test is available to me. Very frustrating as I am so worried and due to my crazy cycles since the miscarriage I don't know if I am 4 or 6 weeks pregnant or even somewhere in between! The 9 dpo digi that said 2-3 weeks suggests I am more than the 4 weeks (dpo could be out as I don't chart). So I have booked a private scan for 8th July when I will at least 7 weeks (in theory). It can not come soon enough!

My edd is either the 4th feb or 21st (the latter was my dd's edd in 2010 she arrived on the 23rd). I am due to be a bridesmaid on the 2nd so if the first date is right things could get interesting!

Hope you all stay happy and healthy!

Morning ladies! Or evening, depending on where you are! I hope you all are feeling great today! Last night I went to sleep at 8:30pm again! I am drunk w/sleep by 7pm and I also feel so bloated.

Do you ladies plan to keep your :bfp: a secret until you have passed the 3 month milestone? I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Tomorrow night we are taking my mother-in-law out to dinner for her birthday and DH's other family members will be there. When we get together, everyone has wine & cocktails! I never skip so I think she will notice. DH has a big family and the last time we told her, she told everyone out of excitement. This time we are going to keep it a secret until the 3 month mark. Anyway, any recommendations on any white lies I can tell as to why I'm not drinking?

Good afternoon all.

I am still cautiously hopping between here and ttc as I am still nervy about everything. I have contacted my gp and midwife only to be told that as I have only had one loss no early scan or blood test is available to me. Very frustrating as I am so worried and due to my crazy cycles since the miscarriage I don't know if I am 4 or 6 weeks pregnant or even somewhere in between! The 9 dpo digi that said 2-3 weeks suggests I am more than the 4 weeks (dpo could be out as I don't chart). So I have booked a private scan for 8th July when I will at least 7 weeks (in theory). It can not come soon enough!

My edd is either the 4th feb or 21st (the latter was my dd's edd in 2010 she arrived on the 23rd). I am due to be a bridesmaid on the 2nd so if the first date is right things could get interesting!

Hello Storm, I'm so sorry for your previous loss. But as you've probably heard, having 1 loss usually doesn't mean you will have another one so the odds are in your favor! My advice would be to try to relax (I know it's hard!) until your appointment and try to enjoy your pregnancy! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! :flower:

Morning ladies! Or evening, depending on where you are! I hope you all are feeling great today! Last night I went to sleep at 8:30pm again! I am drunk w/sleep by 7pm and I also feel so bloated.

Do you ladies plan to keep your :bfp: a secret until you have passed the 3 month milestone? I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Tomorrow night we are taking my mother-in-law out to dinner for her birthday and DH's other family members will be there. When we get together, everyone has wine & cocktails! I never skip so I think she will notice. DH has a big family and the last time we told her, she told everyone out of excitement. This time we are going to keep it a secret until the 3 month mark. Anyway, any recommendations on any white lies I can tell as to why I'm not drinking?

If u say you are taking an antibiotic which conflicts with alcohol and so u can't drink, or get DH to down all ur drinks, or order a virgin vodka and coke, lol !

Welcome newbies...

Storm, I hope you get it all figured out :D. No worries, you'll be fine this time around, and by the time you have your scan, you'll have your EDD all sorted out too!

And rosebud, I agree with NT... if you just say something about a conflicting med, maybe they'll let you off the hook! We are trying to keep it a secret until almost 3 months too, so I completely understand. We'll probably tell people around 10 weeks or so, because we'll be seeing both of our families from out of town within a week or 2... and would much rather be able to tell them all in person... so it'll be close, but not quite 3 months.

Hello!!! And Happy Pre Friday Ladies!!!

Rosebud--I would def use the "taking sinus or cold medicine" or antibiotics to sway to many questions..Its not secret that you wouldn't mix alcohol with allergy meds or pain meds even...I'm sure ya'll be fine! And :happydance:! one more day and we will be 4 weeks!! :happydance::happydance:
Any new sx hun?? I hear ya on the sleep!! OMG...I've never been so exhausted by 5pm in my life! Yesterday was rough--had choir practice from 630-730 and the ladies kept asking, "are you alright?"..I felt like asking for a pillow..LOL and tonite, at 630 we are meeting with the Army recruiter to go over what our oldest needs to do to enlist..He's going to be senior next year in high school and that is what he's chosen to do with his future..I'm one proud momma! :)
I haven't told my dh yet about this bean--I was wanting to surprise him on Father's Day...Man, its been hard to..going to bed early, nearly puking every morning, I absolutely don't want him to touch me:rofl:...This morning on the way out the door, I had to stop at the kitchen trash--he asked, "Morning sickness??" with his eyes cocked and the stupidest grin ever..I just played it off, but I think he's putting 2 and 2 together..LOL...

Welcome to the new ladies!! :dust: that we may all have sticky-sticky-sticky beans!!

Still no sickness for me :(
But did another test and it was super dark...
Don't worry hun...I'm sure it will come! I'll be glad to share mine with you! This has been going on since this past sunday--9dpo...I was like that with my youngest too..I think its a girl thing..With my son, I didn't get m/s till the 7th week and it only last 2 weeks at that...:hugs:

Good afternoon all.

Have you thought about the possibility of twins, Storm? Could be you've got double the hcg because there are double the beans in there!:haha::thumbup: Or your dates are just off a bit... How awesome would two be! Rather someone else than me...LOL...Good luck with your scan hun!

Have you thought about the possibility of twins, Storm? Could be you've got double the hcg because there are double the beans in there!:haha::thumbup: Or your dates are just off a bit... How awesome would two be! Rather someone else than me...LOL...Good luck with your scan hun!

You aren't the first to make that comment.... I guess we will see on the 8th July!

We are also trying to keep things quiet and not tell too many people. We have told my Mum as her support was invaluable last time and my best friend, DH wants to tell his parents on Father's Day but then lips will be sealed till 12 week scan. Not sure I could have kept it from DH though so well done!

Storm.. I cant wait to tell the hubby.. Im sure the minute I do, EVERYONE and their brother, neighbor's cousin-sister's-best friend will know too.. :rofl: for me its easier to wait to tell people than to tell them early and it all goto hell.. At least now I can enjoy what lasting moments I have...

Hooray for super dark tests, Jessica!

Perpetual, have a great day at work!

Morning, ladies.

I'm still mildly nauseous almost all the time, but the tenderness in my 'girls' is subsiding... which is kind of freaking me out. I mean, I realize that they shouldn't be sore for the whole 9 months, but it was a physical reminder for me that all is still going according to plan, lol.

My girls are less tender too...so I'm right there with ya!

Doc gave me February 15th as my due date, and I get a scan within a few days after my appt on July 13th :happydance:

I am due Feb 15th too :happydance:

I will most likely have to wait until september for my scan :( I will be asking, well... begging my doctor when I see them in 2 weeks :haha: But my EPU is stretched thin so its doubtful x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->