PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

no no no lol ive just never got round to changing it...tbh i never noticed it. my lo is more than enough for me just now lol

Ah fair enough, I did wonder, same here think I've got my hands full to the brim with this little monster munch!!

How's all the 10 month rainbows doing. Any plans for ttc again x

Good Morning from Snowy Newfoundland Debzie!
My 10 month old is a whirlwind but we could not be happier! She is such a good baby and has recently started sleeping through the night. Kadence makes the holidays extra special this year but I think I will be disappointed on Christmas morning because she doesn't bother the tree or any of the presents...but Daddy will have fun opening. lol Right now, we are not planning to try again until after we build on to our house. It is a little on the small side with only two rooms and no storage space...so we are planning to work on that in the new year. Anytime after that, we should be good to go!\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hi Jessica28. Kadence sounds like fun. Isla is now cruising and has taken her first steps. She is into everything she shouldn't be including the tree and presents. I found out I'm pregnant again on Sunday complete accident as we were using condoms. These things happen for a reason.

Hi Jessica28. Kadence sounds like fun. Isla is now cruising and has taken her first steps. She is into everything she shouldn't be including the tree and presents. I found out I'm pregnant again on Sunday complete accident as we were using condoms. These things happen for a reason.

Congrats! :happydance:

Congrats, Debzie!

We just recently started TTC again, as I'm nursing and my cycle didn't even come back until last month.

We'll TTC for a year, and if it happens, great. And if it doesn't, we'll throw in the towel, as we've got our two boys, and hubby feels he'll be too old to start all over again any later than that.

Same here, Jessica... I don't think Myles will know what's going on, but it'll still be a super special Christmas anyways, now that we have him here. He does like to rip paper, though, so that part should be fun :D

Good luck allmacs I was lucky in that my cycles were like clockwork from when Isla started solids. They returned three weeks to the day she had her first proper food. Isla has all ready found one present and ripped it open before I got to her. Christmas morning should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"