PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

Charmer glad the spotting has stopped.

Welcome diamond.

Ich chances are all our edds change by our 12 week scans. Even if you chart it still can be out +- 3 days then for sperm to meet egg a further few days.

How's everyone doing? I'm just soo tired today. Did not sleep much ladt night not for the want if trying.

Well done glitterbug on the 3+ it is so reasurring. X

So with the darkest fmu I got a lighter test this morning, thought it was all over and freaked out crying, etc. Then decided after about an hour, hour and a half hold and with light yellow pee I would test again and it's aroundabout the same as last night! So not really sure what's going on, if it's the test or what but I will keep yall updated and just pray I get a darker test tonight so I can stop freaking testing!

Hi Everyone, I thought I would say hello and post, I got my BFP yesterday after a break after loss in Jan, i'm cautiously 4 weeks and a bit pregnant EDD is 14th feb :) x

Congrats! Bump buddies, I'm Valentines too :flower: SO many people have that EDD- i love it! Pun intended :rofl:

That's amazing :) I'm sure it will get changed at the acting scan I don't think the EDD's often stay the same but I'm hopefull :sleep:

Hey girls! How is everyone today?

I am nauseous, exhausted, super boated and my boobs hurt. I've still got a bit of cramping/discomfort going on and its really making me nervous, anyone else feeling a bit sensitive still?

Morning, Saysib.

Sensitive how? As in worried, or physically?

I'm still super worried, though had an additional blood draw this morning, so hopefully those results will be comforting.

I'm a little nauseous, but haven't actually gotten sick yet. My boobs are still very sore, but I find that comforting. Is that weird?

Saysib great symptoms. It is normal to still feel sensitive at such an early stage. Think we all are entitled to have wobbles. I still do have moments especially when i get backache it cramps.

Allmac I thing each symotom us some comfort glad you have some.

U have added pregnancy insomnia to my symptom list. Couldnot sleep on sat night. Last night slept from midnight until 4am feel really tired right now but know when I go to bed I will be wide awake.
So symptom wise I still have cramps and backache, extreme thirst, headache, sore boobs, bloated belly, increased appetite and dizzyness.

Hope everyone is doing well. X

Hi All,

Hope its okay if I join!:flower: I'm due late February. Congratulations to you all! Been testing positive past week with early tests, went to doc today, got bloods taken and urine test was faint positive so fingers crossed. have sore BB and trapped wind enough to develop weapon of mass destruction, got mild thrush (can be a symptom apparently)but nothing else. technically my AF is not due until friday. Never thought i'd say i'm looking forward to nausea!!

Is anyone else testing once a day? tormenting myself comparing line colors. had MMC last october and chemical last month. really hoping for sticky bean this time. Trying to take 1 day at a time and stay positive.

Hows everyone else doing?

Welcome, Sarena!

I think you'll find a lot of repeat testers here.

I haven't, really, but I'm lucky, because I have a Doc who's following closely and have had several blood draws, so know that my numbers are where they should be.

Over 20,000 this morning, girls! I about fell on the floor when she told me. We were optimistically hoping for roughly 10,000, based on what my numbers were last week.

Welcome serena and congratulations. I was a two a day girl myself up until I. got a 3+ on a digi and now the lines are as dark as they can go its no fun.

Allmac great betas.

Looks like another long night for me I now feel wide awake and been up since 5 am. Wish me luck going to try and sleep.

Welcome Sarena! congratulations :D dont worry about the repeat testing, i must've done about 15 positive tests, only stopped a few days ago! when you have no other way of reassuring yourself it can be helpful, i must have shares in clearblue at this point!

Today symptoms are sickness all day again, now with the added charm of empty retching every 5 minutes, BUT i kept down my dinner!!! :happydance: still feel nauseous but its nice to keep down at least one meal even if it was rather disgusting! Im so bloated that i feel like ive gained about 2 stone, my boobs feel like bowling balls,im very emotional and i generally look like death! I was praying for strong symptoms to put my mind at ease so i guess my prayers were answered :haha:

Has anyone else gotten counselling for their past losses? I never did but I went for some today as my gp suggested it, it was really helpful. I hadnt been wanting to bond with this baby in case something bad happens and I had my heart broken again, and I couldnt get myself out of the negative frame of mind that something definatly would, it was good to talk through it all and she suggested I talk to this baby and try and work on a bond, Im still terrified and skeptical but i guess its a step in the right direction

Hi ladies, how is everyone going?

It seems my laid back, carefree state of mind has come to an end. I was super relaxed for the first 2 weeks but for the past few days I've gone into extreme worry mode. I know you can all relate to the fear of going through another loss- it's just unbearable.

Last night I had a dream that I was at a scan at 7 wks andeverything was wrong - that was the time I lost the baby last time. My first scan is booked for 7w4d - but I think it will actually be 7w based on ov date. Just counting down the days to the scan now (11 days)

Hope you're all managing to stay sane xx

I'm Stephanie, 38..Married to Jason, 35.
We have 3 wonderful kids between the two of us--Wesley (mine--is 17), Sahara (his--13), and Adrian (ours--11)..We've had multiple m/c's since having Adrian, with no known reason. I was started on Provera back in February of this year in hopes of something better happening and even since then--we had a m/c that ended with a D&C--that was in May. I haven't said anything to the dh about being pregnant again, I'm too scared to--like telling him will jinx it for us..I do drop hints though..My daughter asked me over the weekend if I was pregnant, I didn't say a word--I didn't know what to say..My kids are old enough now to understand one thing--if momma gets pregnant, she loses her babies..I've been as far along as 11 weeks and as little as 4 (which technically would be considered a chemical pregnancy). I quit dwelling on the would be edd dates a long time ago--I would end up mourning every month of the year if I did that--considering I had 2 m/c's prior to ever meeting my dh..:cry:
I paid for a reading with Gail, and was told that we would have a boy in 2013 our last..So I hope this is it..:cloud9:

My only concern is that yesterday and sunday, I was nauseated terribly, but today--not so bad..I did have some mild cramping briefly last night--and I know that is normal..Just seems awefully early to already have m/s...Fatigue I can handle--around 5pm the last few afternoons, I'm ready to find a bed and crawl in it--so tired, any bed will do..LOL.. You could follow the veins on my chest and end up in California or New York depending on which direction you head..:rofl:..And my (*)(*)'s are quite swollen and filling my bra out nicely..LOL...

My bumpbuddy; Want2bemommy4 m/c'ed yesterday--so for her I changed my ticker a bit--and will keep it that way till next week..I hope that my own countdown ticker can stay..I'm trying not test--to expensive--I have my positives and with Father's day coming up--I couldn't bare to see a negative and know that m/c was impending..

Lots of love and happy sticky :dust: to everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Bought another supply of tests today, but am going to ration them to once every 2 days if i can! I do have a good feeling about this one, but am wary after last months chemical.....

Allmacsnow-how often did you give blood and when did you start? I gave blood yesterday(just under 4 weeks) but won't be tested again until scan(8 weeks) should i request more testing?

Debzie-hope you get some sleep, or at least an afternoon nap!:sleep:

Shocker-glad to see you got full on symptoms! Your counseling session sounds really good. If you've any more advice from session I'd love to hear it.

Lillylee-sounds like you had a bad nightmare! 11 days will fly by and I have fingers crossed for you!

waiting 2012-sorry to hear you've had a bad run of luck with pregnancies. Hope that gail turns out to be right!

wishing you all a good day,:hugs:

Sarena

Hi ladies, I found out I was pregnant today. It was 27th march that I found out at 11+2 at my scan that the baby, my first pregnancy, had passed at 9+6. I had an ERPC 2 days later and it was one of the worst experiences of my life and after much crying and heartache we made the decision that our wanting to have a baby was even stronger. For some reason I felt a physical need to hold something after the mmc. I ovulated 15 days ago and found out I was pg this morning. Last time i felt ill, had really sore boobs, sickness feeling, dihorrea, constant dreaming, really tired etc but only had very minor tummy cramps. This time i had what felt like a very strong uti, and other than that have got sore boobs and had one dizzy spell... Anyone else had less symptoms than their mc? Unsure if its a good thing or a bad thing!
Last time we didn't tell anyone we were pg until the last minute but we have told people this time because of how much we needed them last time. I'm really apprehensive as I'm only just 4 weeks today and I'm booked in to se my GP next week. I figure I'm due mid feb. Scared witless but hoping this time our bean is here to stay x

Hi,
I found out I was pregnant (QUITE unexpectedly) on June 8th. I have 5 children ages 21, 19, 17, 14, and 5. I had my one and only mc in July/August of 2008 after seeing a hb just 3 days previous. I should be about 4w+6 today, and was supposed to be about 8 weeks when the last mc happened.
Although this was unplanned, I am still happy and absolutely TERRIFIED of going through another loss. I still mourn for "Blip", I still can't stand the loss date or "her" birthday, and I've been plagued by dreams of mc since it happened. It has gotten a little easier with time, but now, seeing a positive pregnancy test and the similarities in timing and how I completely did not expect to see that second line either time...I am so afraid to enjoy this. I must admit I get brief moments of happy bubbling up inside of me. I have risk factors being 41, and seeing stats on increased mc and increased risk of Downes etc. I figured I check in here for some support and feel a little better that I'm not the only one obsessed with TP checks :)

Welcome ladies :)

Girls I have updated the front page with all our due dates - just let me know if your dates change, and if I don't have a date down for you let me know your EDD :)

Lilylee i think my date is 19th but this could change once i see the doc

Why is it when you count back 3 months from your LMP and add a week, you get a different date then counting 40 weeks from the LMP? This puts me at Feb 13th or Feb 16th depending on my method. Calling my doc today about folic acid intake so will request the date they're going to use. I suspect they will say Feb 17th, they always seem to add 8 days not 7 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->